Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

Just now, Elmer_Fudd said:

Aggy OL recruiting this year is puzzling.  Sewell seems to be headed to Clemson and Georgia smoke is around Shanahan.  Wouldn't be surprised if recruits don't like Addazio.

Wasnt it Sewell who told us no thanks recently? I think the buzz was a bad visit? I don't remember.

So far this cycle I’ve heard a lot about the recruiting efforts of Choice and Marion (which is great to see the younger coaches get after it). Obviously Sark just hit his grand slam, however, I haven’t heard much about our “Ace” Jeff Banks. Who is he zeroing in on?

Just now, MH BEVO said:

So far this cycle I’ve heard a lot about the recruiting efforts of Choice and Marion (which is great to see the younger coaches get after it). Obviously Sark just hit his grand slam, however, I haven’t heard much about our “Ace” Jeff Banks. Who is he zeroing in on?

He’s landed two players at his position….

Banks’ best quality is he can assist on pretty much any recruitment. Has a lot of connections and relationships built.

• Hook 'Em 1