Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Then by all means, show your math. 

I'm not sure I can think of an athlete at the collegiate level, at least at UT that has gained SIXTY pounds of muscle. MAYBE Brian Orakpo, and as well all know that motherfucker's transformation was startling and I can't remember seeing a second case like it, ever. I'm sure it's happened, but lets not pretend that Brian Orakpo type transformations are typical or common. Fuck, I don't even think they qualify as RARE. 

But by all means, show your work, sir. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, futureman said:

maybe he is. ford is a good athlete. not that crazy. 

I’ll take Overshown, Worthy, and Keilan Robinson in a 40 and you get Ford, JWhitt and Rojo. I don’t think you would want to put much on your team per race 

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Then by all means, show your math. 

I'm not sure I can think of an athlete at the collegiate level, at least at UT that has gained SIXTY pounds of muscle. MAYBE Brian Orakpo, and as well all know that motherfucker's transformation was startling and I can't remember seeing a second case like it, ever. I'm sure it's happened, but lets not pretend that Brian Orakpo type transformations are typical or common. Fuck, I don't even think they qualify as RARE. 

But by all means, show your work, sir. 

B4900AC7-2DC5-4CAB-8001-267363B88EA4.thumb.jpeg.305e6796b4c4f1b0ccdc98f6a114f5f1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, The Deuce said:

B4900AC7-2DC5-4CAB-8001-267363B88EA4.thumb.jpeg.305e6796b4c4f1b0ccdc98f6a114f5f1.jpeg

Are you claiming that very popular picture on the internet isn't a picture of JJ Watt well after he was a professional football player for many years? You know, pretty sure those weights in the background say "Texans" on them. And if you ARE claiming that, are you also claiming that transformations like that are commonplace?

Northwestern v Wisconsin

Arizona State v Wisconsin

Totes the same. 

• Hook 'Em 2