Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

i know they keep track and everyone wants to have a good record of predictions, but putting in a high confidence level crystal ball and having the guy commit 30 minutes later doesn't make you carnac the magnificent.  it's called a crystal ball not a premature leak.  jesus with these "reporters".

• Hook 'Em 7

39 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Now this is the Arch effect I have been waiting for. Glad to see out of state studs are paying attention to what Sark is building. It's time Texas threw its weight around like the #1 college athletics brand we are.

go fuck yourself, bitch. 

37 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

FWIW - Nahlin was asked about possibility of #1 class and he said unlikely.  Expects the OL, DL, and Edge ratings will likely be too low to get Texas a #1 class.

Ah well, if we’re just weak on the lines of scrimmage, then no big deal. 

24 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Come on, Braylan. Commit on these hittas!

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i know they keep track and everyone wants to have a good record of predictions, but putting in a high confidence level crystal ball and having the guy commit 30 minutes later doesn't make you carnac the magnificent.  it's called a crystal ball not a premature leak.  jesus with these "reporters".

carnac-the-magnificent-johnny-carson.gif.212371c9673dd33bd0177f02ff8ce58c.gif

Johnny was the best

• Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, Bevo said:

That's how one of my football friends broke the rim at my house. I'm still pissed as the backboard was a PIA to replace. Don't hang on the rim if you are over 300 pounds motherfucker.

I do it all the time.......Of course, it's while I am trying to break my fall while falling off the roof.

16 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

go fuck yourself, bitch. 

Ah well, if we’re just weak on the lines of scrimmage, then no big deal. 

Come on, Braylan. Commit on these hittas!

This is you? 😂 Why are you such an angry elf? A lot of people, including our resident industry analyst felt the same way about our project takes but you chose to go neg bomb me. Seems like you hang around here waiting for this opportunity.

Screenshot_20220627-185152_Twitter.thumb.jpg.ec124d8d0cb4d98cbb5055afcd4e646c.jpg

Edited by UTEE97
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

WTF Suchomel?  You're not supposed to say that shit out loud.

He’s allowed since Orangebloods doesn’t do original reporting and just lurks on Surly for content to publish.  

6 minutes ago, Teryor said:

ade9fd4f0002615ebe39be8b2e95e968.png

You found the profile of a random guy on twitter with the same name (a fake name from Parks and Rec) who explicitly says he's a Richmond Spiders fan on twitter and came on here to dunk on this Burt. You really are a fucking weirdo, no wonder everyone has you on ignore.

He liked my Arch related tweet, that's how i found him. 

Edited by UTEE97
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

This is you? 😂 Why are you such an angry elf? A lot of people, including our resident industry analyst felt the same way about our project takes but you chose to go neg bomb me. Seems like you hang around here waiting for this opportunity.

Screenshot_20220627-185152_Twitter.thumb.jpg.ec124d8d0cb4d98cbb5055afcd4e646c.jpg

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Teryor said:

ade9fd4f0002615ebe39be8b2e95e968.png

You found the profile of a random guy on twitter with the same name (a fake name from Parks and Rec) who explicitly says he's a Richmond Spiders fan on twitter and came on here to dunk on this Burt. You really are a fucking weirdo, no wonder everyone has you on ignore.

Macklin, you son of a bitch.

• Haha 1