Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

23 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

WTF Suchomel?  You're not supposed to say that shit out loud.

My favorite Sucomel story is right after the lock down started. He was getting gas. And freaked out, cus he didnt have anything to wipe down the door latch on the car he had just got out of. 

And you are suprised he constantly reveals recruits plans when its supposed to be kept quiet?

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

This is you? 😂 Why are you such an angry elf? A lot of people, including our resident industry analyst felt the same way about our project takes but you chose to go neg bomb me. Seems like you hang around here waiting for this opportunity.

Screenshot_20220627-185152_Twitter.thumb.jpg.ec124d8d0cb4d98cbb5055afcd4e646c.jpg

Go back to the football board and watch some parks and rec.

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

It’s Mike Roach. I will just assume you meant a lesbian bar named Woman Island, located in some small east Texas hamlet, next to a Dairy Queen. 

What'd Dairy Queen do to get randomly flamed like this

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Yeah they've got some stud LB's in the next two classes I think that we've already offered.  Is Jayvon Thomas flippable?

That SOC squad is absolutely loaded and a lot of them are underclassmen, it’s a good idea to open up that pipeline right now.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Yeah they've got some stud LB's in the next two classes I think that we've already offered.  Is Jayvon Thomas flippable?

He's going to feel the FOMO of his buddies being in Austin. Flipping him and finishing the DB class with Williams, Muhammed, Toviano, Thomas and Johnson would be perfect.