Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

11 minutes ago, Moderator said:

Well  Herman Cain is happy I am happy.

Two years behind?

I don't want to spoil any plot twists coming, but you probably want to skip watching the 2020 and 2021 OU games when they come around.

Also, bet Kansas money line @ Texas in 2021.

Just now, gmr548 said:

Two years behind?

I don't want to spoil any plot twists coming, but you probably want to skip watching the 2020 and 2021 OU games when they come around.

Also, bet Kansas money line @ Texas in 2021.

I just like to imagine him smiling down on all of us cooking up an amazing Godfather's pizza.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Pass. I played in what was referred to as “the little swc” aka district 3-5A and even I can recognize that these kids are soft, big fish in a small pond. Highly doubt he’s the next Eric Winston

Since none of them play tight end in High School it is obvious none of them will be the next Eric Winston.

1 minute ago, Bevo said:

That would be nice especially after all the mean things I said and plan to say about Choate last year, this offseason, and this football season.

I believe Choate took that opinion… shined it up real nice.. turned that sumbitch sideways, and stuck it straight up your candy ass!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Williams gave Suchomel this quote after originally telling him (i.e. right before he left Austin) he was going to wait until the Fall : “A lot of things kind of changed,” Williams said. “I recognized the decision I’d been wanting to make. It felt like right time, knowing Arch (Manning) just committed a few days go. Then with all the other players that just committed from the 23 class coming in.”

Never let someone tell you momentum in recruiting isn't real

Best Texas Sucks Tom Herman GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 3

1 minute ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

Williams gave Suchomel this quote after originally telling him (i.e. right before he left Austin) he was going to wait until the Fall : “A lot of things kind of changed,” Williams said. “I recognized the decision I’d been wanting to make. It felt like right time, knowing Arch (Manning) just committed a few days go. Then with all the other players that just committed from the 23 class coming in.”

Never let someone tell you momentum in recruiting isn't real

I'm glad he inserted "(Manning)" into that quote. Otherwise, I'd have no idea who he was talking about when he said "Arch just committed a few days ago."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4