Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Skepticism on the internet is always warranted. But having met RGBIII and CTJ in real life, and having closely followed their posts over time, they have a pretty good record for posting specific, accurate info. Which makes sense given the circles they run in. So with all due respect, quit while you are behind. 

excuse me... I actually met the REAL RGBIII, who was stuffing pizzas in his mouth..

7 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

I’m skeptical of aggy turning off the cash flow because it’s literally the only thing they have going for them and they have never shown subtlety or restraint. But I hope I’m wrong. I’m not trying to be controversial. Hook ‘em. 

Turning off the flow implies that there was flow to begin with and that they are controlling it with the nozzle.

16 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

I’m skeptical of aggy turning off the cash flow because it’s literally the only thing they have going for them and they have never shown subtlety or restraint. But I hope I’m wrong. I’m not trying to be controversial. Hook ‘em. 

i dont think A&M is turning off the cash-flow. They are just arent a massive outlier in this cycle.