Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

2 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Wisner just transferred to DeSoto from Waco Connally, so kinda sorta maybe no?

Texas has had a lot of players from DeSoto and the majority don't pan out. Hopefully this will change.

By the time the cycle is over it’ll count

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Wisner just transferred to DeSoto from Waco Connally, so kinda sorta maybe no?

Texas has had a lot of players from DeSoto and the majority don't pan out. Hopefully this will change.

I really like Wisner, and Johntay is easily the top receiver in the class this year. His mental eval seems to be miles ahead of Stewart with similar production capabilities. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ATexanAbroad said:

The best part is going to be watching the aggy meltdown all the way to the new number one highest ranked class of all time

No chance we get there unless we magically replace our OL recruits with 5 stars who are willing to wait 3 years. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

No chance we get there unless we magically replace our OL recruits with 5 stars who are willing to wait 3 years. 

Say we get hicks, hill, and pull another 5 star….plus 6 more kids of 4+ star, who knows 

Edited by ATexanAbroad

20 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

If I did tweet at recruits, I would send Malik Muhammad this image since he's a fan of Sweet James Jones.

Chad “Pimp C” Butler – CMG Worldwide

I know this is going over heads but “everybody wanna ball, holla at broads at the mall, hit me up watch em fall, ninja I can’t f with y’all” sorry pimp c moment 

• Like 1

Surprisingly light on four stars right now. I guess that is until the BOMC gets ahold of those 3 stars and starts bumping them up.  Nice to see 3 5 stars. Feel like it's been a minute since we got more than 1 or 2 of those. 

Really really really nice week. I really need the story of aggy bouncing checks all over town to be true.

Edited by Wulaw Horn
  • Hook 'Em 9