Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

Who are we after where Oregon is our big competitor now that Johntay is on board? Vasek? Might not look so attractive to him now. Or Cal to MHP. 

I wonder how hard the staff is pushing for someone like MHP or GReathouse. Definitely take both players, I just wonder if the staff is happy to let them take their time. 

The usc news certainly isn’t that surprising. I would have rather it just have been UCLA or them and Utah or something. I do wonder if now there’s going to be some giant S-E-C V BIG10 yelling matched, wait there for sure will be. But I don’t know how much recruiting we plan on doing in California but would have rather them stayed in the pac.

Edited by RockyMountainHighHorn

11 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

An SEC v B10 showdown scheduled in a few years would be dope. A weekend full of big-time matchups like Texas-Michigan, Bama-fOSU, even Aggy can take on Rutgers!

Gaggy will learn real fast how big of a brand they have when they get out against Indiana at 11am kickoff on ESPN 3

6 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

This whole “Sark Before Brunch” fiasco confirms my strong belief that brunch is for the weak. By that time of day if you want to drink with your meal then man up and drink. Don’t pretty it up with French sauces and champagne. Steak, eggs, whiskey, and beer is fine. 

Now excuse me I have to check in with my rehab counselor and then see the cardiologist… 

Are fried potatoes ok?

• Hook 'Em 1

I missed my freeway entrance going home from the @USC game and it wasn’t pretty. My options were to drive around the hood a bit looking for another way on, or drive my rental car onto a toll road w/o a toll tag knowing I’d get hit with a $100 fee. I chose the latter. My wife and kids were with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9a7d40ba53701907696ad22006068ae4.gif

4 hours ago, Mikey4 said:

Man, I bet Jimbo is in total shock from that video. On one day, he thinks he landed the #1 class of all time based on his charm and football prowess; the next day, he learns that his team has been promising cash payments to players on their visits. What a shock that must be for him.

dang-dang-ol.gif

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Bob Lives! said:

I missed my freeway entrance going home from the @USC game and it wasn’t pretty. My options were to drive around the hood a bit looking for another way on, or drive my rental car onto a toll road w/o a toll tag knowing I’d get hit with a $100 fee. I chose the latter. My wife and kids were with me.

Appropriate user name is appropriate.

Edited by ioueleventybilliondollars
because it was appropriate
  • Like 1