Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

5 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Someone posted this on FB, so obviously it's reliable.

Screenshot_20220630-194626_Facebook.thumb.jpg.9f046309e13e3afae59acc6a91d7d1d7.jpg

He called me before he boarded his plane and said there were actuality 4. I swear that's the truth. Geez, like Choice is going to tell some random person in the airport about upcoming commitments. JFC. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Mo Horn said:

He called me before he boarded his plane and said there were actuality 4. I swear that's the truth. Geez, like Choice is going to tell some random person in the airport about upcoming commitments. JFC. 

This was his follow up post when someone questioned him.

Screenshot_20220630-195055_Facebook.thumb.jpg.cb86aac5fc023baf61803022d258edf1.jpg

1 hour ago, FloridaHorn said:

Just like real life, brunch was fucking overrated.

It's not quite breakfast, it's not quite lunch, but it comes with a slice of canteloupe at the end. You don't get completely what you would at breakfast, but you get a good meal.”

Edited by Lhorn
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Took a dump next to him at the airport and he was singing “I Got 5 On It.”

So pretty much official we’re getting errbody. Also, fuck OU.

5 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Now I know this is bullshit, because any real Texas fan would have said, "Ok, cool Hook'Em!'

I thought it was BS after reading his first post, but I find the second post a little more convincing. According to his profile, he is from Austin and follows recruiting. I don't recall him posting info like this before. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

8 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

I thought it was BS after reading his first post, but I find the second post a little more convincing. According to his profile, he is from Austin and follows recruiting. I don't recall him posting info like this before. I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Flying Sci-Fi GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

7 minutes ago, UTEE97 said:

Cool. BTW, I have a great investment deal and I promise you'll more than double your money. I just need 25K from you.