Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

9 minutes ago, westexhorn said:

It's simple.  The 4th hookem was for Sydir.  The 5th one indicates another silent lined up to commit. 

I had thought it was for silents and the number could go up or down as new silents were added and others go public. 

butnt hasn’t adjusted downward yet, so maybe you are right. 

if so, is there a correlating public commit soon after he tweets a tally, so that we can keep track?  

JFC, I am tired of all these fucking codes and eyeballs and squids and hookems and Xs and bullshit! I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do get us some fucking code book and code ring to decode everything? I mean is this the fucking zodiac killer with these fucking cyphers? Or even worse some stupid fucking club like the Masons or something?

Buncha fucking National Treasure serial killer bullshit.

Edited by Junior Bonner
  • Haha 3

Just now, Junior Bonner said:

JFC, I am tired of all these fucking codes and eyeballs and squids and hookems and Xs  and bullshit, I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do get us some fucking code book and code ring to decode everything. I mean is this the fucking zodiac killer with these fucking cyphers? Or even worse some stupid fucking club like the Masons or something?

You're right, they should just tweet directly at the recruit and say "WELCOME TO TEXAS SYDIR MITCHELL." Why are you bitching about following recruiting?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

JFC, I am tired of all these fucking codes and eyeballs and squids and hookems and Xs and bullshit! I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do get us some fucking code book and code ring to decode everything? I mean is this the fucking zodiac killer with these fucking cyphers? Or even worse some stupid fucking club like the Masons or something?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

You're right, they should just tweet directly at the recruit and say "WELCOME TO TEXAS SYDIR MITCHELL." Why are you bitching about following recruiting?

Fuck you. Do you even Surly? I pay my tree fiddy and my burnt end  so I can bitch all I want you cypher-loving zodiac killer masonic goober.

Plus I'm bitching about the fucking puzzle, wordle, sudoku bullshit not the fucking recruiting. Can't you fucking read?

Edited by Junior Bonner
more cursing
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

On 6/30/2022 at 6:48 PM, Mitch Hedberg said:

Bada Bing! Big commit this weekend on defense. 

When I posted this on Thursday, I was told there would be two defensive commits this weekend but Mitchell was the only name I was given. Don’t know who or if Monday constitutes the holiday weekend but I haven’t heard anything since. I assume another is incoming.
Is that $9.95 worthy? 😐

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

Fuck you. Do you even Surly? I pay my tree fiddy and my burnt end  so I can bitch all I want you cypher-loving zodiac killer masonic goober.

Plus I'm bitching about the fucking puzzle, wordle, sudoku bullshit not the fucking recruiting. Can't you fucking read?

You do realize the coaches cannot directly mention recruits until they sign the dotted line, right?

Get smarter or quitcha bitchin'

Edited by Mr. Mojo Risin'

36 minutes ago, Junior Bonner said:

90D65C85-EA94-4813-A965-17256CA090A4.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Mitchell is going to be doubled team nearly all the time and any other DL recruit has to be liking the idea of not having to face a double team knowing they'll have a 350 lb. monster lined up next to them.

Especially a certain MLB from the Denton area or DL from the Katy area.

4 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Poor guy … he never had a chance for the good life without that college experience. 🤔

If you have ever heard Mark Henry speak, he's a huge proponent of getting a college education. Henry wanted to have a career in football too - kinda hard to get to the NFL without playing college football. Mark Henry personally drove Patrick Hudson from Silsbee (Henry's hometown) to Texas for visits. Ah geez, what could have been for poor Patrick.

• Hook 'Em 6

17 minutes ago, Fletch said:

So texted my aggy friend. My. Lord. 21ECA6A9-7B40-4987-8AC7-F09111F5673F.thumb.jpeg.a6da7027dd5c79977bed570ba7418dbc.jpeg2770529B-BCC2-460D-AE36-2691623260ED.thumb.jpeg.1f50ab7152e9b539da4bda781c10c7f0.jpeg

Update 

image.thumb.jpeg.7955f8ad4d9f5e4256137b6341fcdb4a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5c08a42c5c78282a9c9d85e7fb97699f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.2e10cf956c3513b6d370a57dc1565920.jpeg

Patiently waiting on his response. He seriously thinks what atm dude last year was straight legal NIL while Texas doesn’t even have any NIL organizations

image.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1