Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Chango said:

You’re 100% right and he’s 100% wrong but you’re coming across as the weird one tbh

How?

Quick story. I was at the ou game this past year. He was at the bama aggy game. He was tailgating and would comment on my Instagram posts that had captions like “eat mother fucking shit Sooners!!!!!” And whatnot not. Then you know the result and he talked mad shit while tailgating. Then he was in the stands for the game. The second the game winning field goal went through, he commented on my Instagram Texas ou pics and texted me. He was fucking there 

If Texas beat a top 10 team the absolute last thing I would do is text him or any aggy 

9 minutes ago, WBT said:

We passed Shawn Michaels walking out of one of the aggy home games in the early 00s.  He was so fucked up his boys were holding him up/helping him walk.

Yeah, his bodyguard ended up tackling someone looking for a fight into a Mercedes leaving the lot by Moncrief and completely caved in the driver’s side door….my drunk idiot friend in the background yelling “watch for the super kick” over and over again. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

How?

Quick story. I was at the ou game this past year. He was at the bama aggy game. He was tailgating and would comment on my Instagram posts that had captions like “eat mother fucking shit Sooners!!!!!” And whatnot not. Then you know the result and he talked mad shit while tailgating. Then he was in the stands for the game. The second the game winning field goal went through, he commented on my Instagram Texas ou pics and texted me. He was fucking there 

If Texas beat a top 10 team the absolute last thing I would do is text him or any aggy 

because you suck at making a point and are just spewing the same nonsencial one liners an aggy would spew

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

Goddamn I’m not reading that stupid shit. You should feel bad for having an aggy friend and you should feel worse for posting your dumbass conversation with aforementioned aggy friend

He’s my only aggy “friend”. I honestly hate him but just wanted slap him around a bit before I never talk to him till he randomly texts me sometime this fall. Friends close, enemies closer 

anyways. Back to recruiting 

1 hour ago, Junior Bonner said:

JFC, I am tired of all these fucking codes and eyeballs and squids and hookems and Xs and bullshit! I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do get us some fucking code book and code ring to decode everything? I mean is this the fucking zodiac killer with these fucking cyphers? Or even worse some stupid fucking club like the Masons or something?

Buncha fucking National Treasure serial killer bullshit.

"I'm gonna steal the #1 recruiting class in the nation."

benjamin-sarklin-gates.thumb.png.75892d10984b909fd12b688764fe378e.png

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Yeah my bad dudes. Carry on. That joint was a lot stronger than I thought it’d be. Got damn 

This is like the scene in "Boogie Nights" where Philip Seymour Hofman kisses Mark Wahlberg and then says hes really drunk because Mark doesnt except it and ya youre like the really gay guy that cries in his car for sharing a stupid story in this anecdote. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ATexanAbroad said:

This is like the scene in "Boogie Nights" where Philip Seymour Hofman kisses Mark Wahlberg and then says hes really drunk because Mark doesnt except it and ya youre like the really gay guy that cries in his car for sharing a stupid story in this anecdote. 

Thanks? I mean damn dude. It’s beneath me. Life goes on, I don’t got time to dwell on that shit, man

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ATexanAbroad said:

Describe an EMB Member with a GIF Thread - Page 11 - What's Up - The Eagles  Message Board

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Fletch said:

He’s my only aggy “friend”. I honestly hate him but just wanted slap him around a bit before I never talk to him till he randomly texts me sometime this fall. Friends close, enemies closer 

Just copy and paste the Randy Duke posts and text those to him. That’ll teach him. 

• Haha 8

Just now, EZ$ said:

Just copy and paste the Randy Duke posts and text those to him. That’ll teach him. 

Nah he’s full blown aggy. He thinks Johnny was better than Vince and Colt and all that shit. Gonna be fun watching that best recruiting class ever transfer out while we unleash the beast that is Texas football 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

I’m going to eat six Allsup’s burritos, a bag of Takis and chase it with a lone star tall boy then unleash the beast in a box and mail it to you if you don’t shut the fuck up about your aggy boyfriend. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

Damn. Rough crowd tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

JFC, I am tired of all these fucking codes and eyeballs and squids and hookems and Xs and bullshit! I mean, what the hell are we supposed to do get us some fucking code book and code ring to decode everything? I mean is this the fucking zodiac killer with these fucking cyphers? Or even worse some stupid fucking club like the Masons or something?

Buncha fucking National Treasure serial killer bullshit.

You weren’t here for Higdon’s lottery riddle?  

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Tbh it was pretty cringe and you should probably just stop while you’re behind.

Just leverage the fact that surly hive mind has the attention span of a gnat, lay low for a few hours and the discussion will move on to the next regarded topic.

It may move on but these degens don’t forget.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Tbh it was pretty cringe and you should probably just stop while you’re behind.

Just leverage the fact that surly hive mind has the attention span of a gnat, lay low for a few hours and the discussion will move on to the next regarded topic.

Yeah I’m well aware of how this place works 

Back on track. Who’s next?