Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

8 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I think McRibs were more prominent during the Meyer shitshow, and if I recall correctly, CFS and big tittied Russian nudie models actually helped with the OL recruiting haul.

But we’ll never forget @BERT taking a big “it’s chicken” chicken fried dump all over the discussion.

The chicken fried steak craze was during the wait for Quinn Ewers transfer decision, along with a certain petition. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I think McRibs were more prominent during the Meyer shitshow, and if I recall correctly, CFS and big tittied Russian nudie models actually helped with the OL recruiting haul.

But we’ll never forget @BERT taking a big “it’s chicken” chicken fried dump all over the discussion.

Lets not discuss McRibs ever again. 

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, Laga4 said:

I'm not a real big fan of trash talk,  but the game that's played today I think our team needs  more of that type attitude.  

Just back it up. 

Those guys were both having fun. It was clearly friendly. I'd say the presence of laughter makes it fall outside the boundaries or trash talk.

To me, trash talk is cocky and goading. I've never liked it, but it's part of the game now. 

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Those guys were both having fun. It was clearly friendly. I'd say the presence of laughter makes it fall outside the boundaries or trash talk.

To me, trash talk is cocky and goading. I've never liked it, but it's part of the game now. 

I'd say trash talk can involve plenty of laughter, as it's not always between mortal enemies, and often time between friends... but toward the end it appears the laughter is kinda dying down as the talk continues. Excellent trash talk. 

13 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I'd say trash talk can involve plenty of laughter, as it's not always between mortal enemies, and often time between friends... but toward the end it appears the laughter is kinda dying down as the talk continues. Excellent trash talk. 

Maybe hit a little too close to home?

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

That’s when you know you won. 

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

IT says 4* East St. Louis OT Miles McVay (6'6" 360) is going to take an UOV to Texas last weekend of July.

https://247sports.com/player/miles-mcvay-46080187/

Flood is playing the long game. The idea here is that we get so many behemoths who consume so much food that we starve opponents into submission.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Evan Stewart is being paid so well and is eating <checks video transcript> Hot Pockets.

Cancer Cells | Hot Pockets Box Parodies | Know Your Meme

you never know what is going to be posted on surly, but i certainly never expected 9gag, "normie cucks" and cancer cell hot pockets to show up...much less all in 1 image.

Edited by NoName
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3