Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

Just now, Getafix said:

This is good to hear ... 

image.thumb.png.7e52c52a2aefbb33fa34808f035c20ea.png

Is Gullette going to the pool party? It's a 24/7 poster asking the questions, so I assume they have the IQ of MarkStanco's stool, and I doubt they realize that Gullette's visits that weekend will no longer be an OV. I wonder if the math changes on the pool party if it isn't an official for Gullette. Probably not...but maybe. 

15 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Is Gullette going to the pool party? It's a 24/7 poster asking the questions, so I assume they have the IQ of MarkStanco's stool, and I doubt they realize that Gullette's visits that weekend will no longer be an OV. I wonder if the math changes on the pool party if it isn't an official for Gullette. Probably not...but maybe. 

Still listed, but Hattersley was "working to confirm that".

image.thumb.png.58b3928b6e12569f639f8b8155b4464c.png

If you haven't see it, CTJ had an interesting post on how this might turn out.

1 hour ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

I imagine this has already been posted about in the Aggie screenshot thread but since many of us do not regularly check that wasteland of depression and idiocy:

Aggies completely fucked up. Rule change this year means no more official visits allowed during the July quiet period. So those scheduled OVs with Hill and Gullette? Can't happen. The dumb fucks apparently only figured this out today. Not sure it really changes THAT much but it is still hilarious.

And they'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids sips powers-that-be sabanic-overlord-worshippers NCAA-cheaters rules!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

So on an official visit Gullette gets a pool towel provided for him with the crypto thumb drive included? And on an unofficial visit they just have to resort to handing him over a Zaxby's drive thru bag? Is that how this works?

I think the big difference is in whether or not they're allowed to keep the aggy gloves. Not saying they want to.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1