Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

59 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Chad Simmons Intel:

5-star defensive lineman David Hicks

The buzz: David Hicks is not saying too much about his recruitment right now, but numerous schools appear to be in the mix. Based on intel, Texas A&M may hold a slight edge with Oklahoma still right there with the Aggies. He has strong relationships with each staff. He was back in College Station for an unofficial visit in June and he is going back to Norman later this month. Hicks took official visits to Miami, Michigan State and Oregon in June, and all three schools impressed. There is some level of confidence in East Lansing due to his connection with Brandon Jordan. He worked with Hicks before taking a job in East Lansing. Texas is back in this race too. There is a solid chance he takes one of his last two official visits to Austin. This recruitment still has a long way to go. Hicks could even take his recruitment to February.

I didn’t realize OU was a strong player in this one. Sooner co-worker thinks they lead. First I’ve ever heard anyone mention something like that. I assume he’s just an idiot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

I want to clarify for those that didn't listen that Pate did not name USC/Addison, A&M, or Texas. He was talking about things in general. His descriptions match with our understanding of things at these schools, but I don't want this board to run with his info in a way that he didn't intend. 

Too late.  As previously mentioned, I use this board's information to convince my dad that I'm Nostradamus, and I already gave him this information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3