Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Shut up whore

20 minutes ago, ONE YARD said:

why call her a whore?  plenty of other words to use.  stop being a sexist fuck. 

11 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

considering that she was rumored to be banging fcb, which cost him his marriage, whore is the proper terminology

That's a lot of presumption to conclude the use of "whore," regardless of how many times this wild rumor has recirculated. 

Anyways, back to recruiting. I'll gladly whore myself out to obtain the number-one ranked class.

Edited by MuellerHorn
  • Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

considering that she was rumored to be banging fcb, which cost him his marriage, whore is the proper terminology

wait. do you are willing to openly call a woman a whore for stating her opinion because of an internet rumor?  one that was probably started by some incel who was upset at her for having a differing opinion?

god,  society can suck sometime.  can’t it?

• Hook 'Em 10
  • Fuck You 3

26 minutes ago, Lone Star Horn said:

We need a Pearl Clutching board. It's none of my business nor do I care about who people sleep with. This reads like a soap opera story line.

It's also poor usage.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Sure you can whore........see how that works.

“Whore” is a verb in this post. 

A smarter person would have responded “Sure you can, whore.”, but smarter people have chosen to move on. 

Let’s all be like the smarter people. 🤘

5 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I have to remind myself that for some of you, coming into this thread to talk about stupid fuck shit, is the highlight of the day in your sad little lives.

This comment is hilarious because, given how many times you drop into a thread to puke some expletive laden presumptuous comment on how everyone else is a degenerate, it is clear that you suffer from a similar need

It's actually an interesting moment in recruiting. A few top 50 guys may be coming our way. The next three pages of idiocy will be hilarious as we drift from whore to food to hot chicks. 

Full on aggy wit. Let's make the obvious, traditional jokes again! 

1000 pages!

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's actually an interesting moment in recruiting. A few top 50 guys may be coming our way. The next three pages of idiocy will be hilarious as we drift from whore to food to hot chicks. 

Full on aggy wit. Let's make the obvious, traditional jokes again! 

1000 pages!

spacer.png

I just want to point out that bitching about the obvious, traditional jokes is just as much a tradition as the obvious, traditional jokes, as is pointing out that bitching.

26 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I had to google Tim Irvin to remember where he ended up. 

He flipped from Texas to Auburn, then transferred from Auburn to East Carolina, and then transferred from East Carolina to Delta State. 

Then was signed by the Carolina Cobras, who don’t seem to keep stats or have any further record of him, but who do have a squad called the Venom Hunnies (I’ll save you some time - not worth a look).  

Edited by ClubWhatever

43 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I just want to point out that bitching about the obvious, traditional jokes is just as much a tradition as the obvious, traditional jokes, as is pointing out that bitching.

Rarely does it go on for several pages.

You will find that wiping shit off you shoes after stepping in a pile of it is also a time-honored tradition. I prefer the tradition of removing shit rather than leaving it lying around.