Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

3 minutes ago, CptnJiggleBits said:

I never lived on campus when I was in school but I did stay at Jester as a youngerd during Freak Nasty led summer camps. He was quite the  friendly fellow.200-30.gif.92692b20847885037e2d6cd4a86156b0.gif

Username checks out.

Lived in Jester -- couldn't even recall what floor (it was probably Jester West) -- for the fall '91/spring '92. The food was not very good. Lived in Castilian my sophomore year.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MAGS® said:

Pretty damn sure that was my floor at the exact same time.   Split 50/50 men and women?   My roommate was the Pakistani dude that would go around the floor in nothing but a towel and ask the women "how you doin?" in the worst joey impression ever...   

My man, CoachTex IS the Pakistani dude in the towel with the bad impression! Happy reunion!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

71-72, Jester West. 12th floor, Room 1207. Was assigned to San Jacinto but when I picked up my key I heard a guy say they are moving men into Jester West and some rooms are available. I turned around and asked the lady if I could move into Jester and she said yes. 

Good times. Jester had as many residents as my little east Texas town. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2011-2012, Jester West.  Actually lived on same floor as track team and some football players (Jaxon and Cedric Reed were really nice guys.  Case was a dick).  Hung out with Ryan Crouser quite a bit who now has two gold medals and the world record in shot put.  Someone put together an NCAA Football tournament and Quandre Diggs destroyed my ass.  Interestingly enough almost all the football players chose to play with West Virginia.   CSB

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BornAndRaised said:

I didn't attend UT. Fucked around too much in highschool. I was born and raised in Austin. They just demoed the hospital I was born at downtown. I guess that makes me a Tshirt fan huh?

Half the graduates on here wouldn't have gotten in these last 15 years either, so rock it.

Edit: bad form from old graduate

Edited by mwaadeeb

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

No one gives a fuck what dorm you lived in, people. 

They are just hoping they might stumble across that guy they drunkenly hooked up with that one night in the dorms, but never bothered to get their name. 

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I never did the dorm thing. My parents were/are very cheap. I lived in a house in North Campus as a freshman. I think I paid $400 a month. 

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Your parents thought the double occupancy 120 sq foot rooms, communal bathrooms and a greasy ass meal plan were too pricey?  

Edited by Not a cat
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Davis Lane said:

God dam!!!

Covid strikes again and we get Muhammed AND Kirkland.

Sorry you got the Covid, mom.

But got dam!!!!

Ok which recruits do we need next, I think my brother is due the Wuhan.

Anthony Hill and Damon Wilson.  These two solve a lot of problems with the defense.

Edited by westexhorn