Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

16 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Chastitty.

CSB, I knew a girl in HS named Chastity. She was super hot. Anywho, rumored to have spent a night backstage with Steven Tyler at an Aerosmith concert when she was a Junior in HS. I will let you do the math on that. 

1 minute ago, MuellerHorn said:

I agree with you. 

However, I have real doubts that Marion will be at Texas long enough to really develop Niblett. He’s going to get an OC position within the next two years, barring a total collapse on offense at Texas. 

Hopefully Sark asks his guys to give a minimum of two years in role like Mack used to do with his staff. I can also see us bumping Marion to match G5 offers. 

Look - I don't know whether these kids are any good - but something has changed dramatically with this recruiting class that was not as prevalent in classes during other years.  

This batch of recruits have been on time for nearly all of their announcements.  It's impressive.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, deech said:

Look - I don't know whether these kids are any good - but something has changed dramatically with this recruiting class that was not as prevalent in classes during other years.  

This batch of recruits have been on time for nearly all of their announcements.  It's impressive.

• NIL
  • Arch
  • that fucking Jacket
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, deech said:

It seems like a pretty stupid thing on the surface and only tangentially related, but honestly I think this staff is doing lightyears better with their mental evals than the previous 2 coaching staffs. 

Edited by Vertigo

3 minutes ago, deech said:

image.gif.3a140bb6b4b50e5f3be25e9eba2d2f43.gif

2 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

It seems like a pretty stupid thing on the surface and only tangentially related, but honestly I think this staff is doing lightyears better with their mental evals than the previous 2 coaching staffs. 

Agreed.  I think it became patently clear the quality of a Herman recruit v. the quality of a Sark recruit.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Sark's recruits haven't been around long enough to do a lot of dumb shit. Give it a bit.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

CSB, I knew a girl in HS named Chastity. She was super hot. Anywho, rumored to have spent a night backstage with Steven Tyler at an Aerosmith concert when she was a Junior in HS. I will let you do the math on that. 

I went to high school with a chick who blew Gary Pihl, Sammy Hagar’s guitarist, after a show in Odessa….

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, deech said:

It's the first step in eliminating our sleepy morning starting times.

The legacy of Texas Football will not be left to the tardy, sleepy, or feeling-a-little-down-today.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Can someone who knows more aggy lore (bless your sacrifice) explain why lucci stops at 44?

1 hour ago, Mr. Mojo Risin' said:

Can someone who knows more aggy lore (bless your sacrifice) explain why lucci stops at 44?

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

His love for Obama?

Edited by Hornlover
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6