Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

53 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Unless I'm mistaken, I think that's a different guy. The guy who showed up at shaggy bragging was the dude who made the email about the all day drinking adventure involving the Texas - Nebraska CCG in San Antonio. JD something? 

The UT pimp guy showed back up too but I think he was a different cat. I don't remember his being such an asshole. 

Ah yes, that JD guy came to shaggy/surly and made horrible post after horrible post.  One thread that ended up hilarious was the top ten losses of the little bobby stoops era or something along those lines.  Then when he passed, it was bumped to inform of his passing.

1 hour ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Unless I'm mistaken, I think that's a different guy. The guy who showed up at shaggy bragging was the dude who made the email about the all day drinking adventure involving the Texas - Nebraska CCG in San Antonio. JD something? 

The UT pimp guy showed back up too but I think he was a different cat. I don't remember his being such an asshole. 

20 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

Ah yes, that JD guy came to shaggy/surly and made horrible post after horrible post.  One thread that ended up hilarious was the top ten losses of the little bobby stoops era or something along those lines.  Then when he passed, it was bumped to inform of his passing.

Yes, that is absolutely the guy I was remembering. Apparently what I need to do is go refresh myself on the UT Pimp story. 

53 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

image.gif.b5d91afc33cd431178fbc8f9c41ec5b3.gif

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

The TA for this guys class was 15 years old. Thanks for making me feel even dumber at 18, UT. 

I went to high school with a kid who was taking math classes at UTD in the 9th grade.  It was probably him.  He was the Asian Young Sheldon/Doogie Howser.