Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

4 minutes ago, Shaggyhorn said:

I see your point and you may be correct, but I think that as more logical for the lower round guys. The guys that would impact a college team, but may be more of a developmental take for the NFL.

I think that for the superstars, that’s essentially the NFL brand. The NFL is about having the best out there at all times and they’ll just money whip anybody that tries to upend the status quo.

To make it recruiting relevant, would Cedric Baxter come to Texas if he thought he’d have to sit behind Bijan next year. Does that impact the college side from trying to keep the one off superstar?

I don’t  know that any RB’s want to carry the ball 20 or 25 times a game for 3 years. I get the sense that most prefer another good back to help carry the load. 

Right now the number of guys that stay is essentially zero in the situation I am describing. I’m merely wondering if you won’t see 2 or 3 guys a year stay in the new world of NIL and if some blue bloods would be willing to get toward 8 figures for a hypothetical senior year that could be a national title year. I don’t see this hurting the NFL but YMMV I guess. 

Okay, i’m with you. Let’s retain Bijan and win a Natty next year. We’ll ride Bijan, Baxter, Ewers, and a host of receivers to the promise land!

7 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Blaming the loss to Bama on Worthy is the hawtest take I have seen in weeks, so thank you for that. Wow.

Regarding NIL, what I am saying is that you are definitively ignorant of the facts and circumstances about which you're attempting to opine. I know this because I am absolutely not. There is nothing to "discuss". This isn't a "disagree to disagree" set of opinions, dufus. One of us is involved, and one of us has shown up to a thread in order to offer to the rest of us "rationale" for their fan fiction. 

What I typed had precisely nothing to do with "riding Riley's jock" irrespective of my fandom. It is pure numbnuttery to ignore objective values because you have selective biases. That shit is on you and isn't a factor for anyone else attempting to discuss the topic. You are threadshitting with that kind of aggie logic and it is annoying.

Riley is using Addison in a highly productive manner at USC. Riley has backing for tampering from his booster base when it comes to $$. He attempted to recruit Worthy into the portal this past motherfucking May, moron. We had to scramble to fucking keep him with actual money and NIL programming the day of the portal closing. You don't know what in the ever living fuck you are talking about here.

And yeah, this cycle doesn't compare to last cycle because now a whole bunch of other groups besides Texas, Oregon and Miami are stockpiling assets and keeping their powder dry for the portal. This cycle will be worse, dipshit. 

You can "think" I am wrong all you like. I do not give one fuck. Your "thinking" is clearly just sunshine-pumping wishcasting with no actual background or understanding of the current state of affairs. 

I am closetojumping. I do not need other handles to reinforce anything I say or do here. You're projecting that because it's probably a tactic you've tried to deploy somewhere in a feeble attempt to make a point or save face. I do not need to do that. closetojumping is all that is needed. Now take your toys that say "replica" on the side of them and fuck off. 

Bulletproof Tony.  Classic scene from a classic film.  Bravo.

• Hook 'Em 2

54 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So let’s say Quinn Ewers plays 6 games this year. Then he has a really good year next year and we got 10-2 but he’s not in the Heisman contention and we don’t go to the playoffs, but he establishes himself as a top 5 pick… are you saying the NFL cares so much about getting a guy at 21 years old that’s going to play until he’s 36 that they prefer him entering as a well regarded guy vs waiting a year and getting him maybe as a Heisman winner and national champ? 

Right now the number of guys that stay is essentially zero in the situation I am describing. I’m merely wondering if you won’t see 2 or 3 guys a year stay in the new world of NIL and if some blue bloods would be willing to get toward 8 figures for a hypothetical senior year that could be a national title year. I don’t see this hurting the NFL but YMMV I guess. 

Interestingly enough, with Arch waiting in the wings I don’t think we’d even make that offer ourselves, but if Arch was a year away and getting ready to be a true frosh I could see js passing the hat if we thought it would be a national title as a result. 

Guys like Andrew Luck, Matt Leinart, and Matt Barkley, came back for their senior seasons - even though they were projected top 10 picks. I imagine it would have been way easier to make that decision in the NIL era.

Besides, if somebody wants to pull an Eli Manning and decide which NFL team to play for, there could be leverage in returning for NIL money.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Guys like Andrew Luck, Matt Leinart, and Matt Barkley, came back for their senior seasons - even though they were projected top 10 picks. I imagine it would have been way easier to make that decision in the NIL era.

Besides, if somebody wants to pull an Eli Manning and decide which NFL team to play for, there could be leverage in returning for NIL money.

Those three guys were also all from well-to-do families   They were in better shape financially than 98% of NCAA football players.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Those three guys were also all from well-to-do families   They were in better shape financially than 98% of NCAA football players.

Sure that’s true, but I think the point others are making is that every guy (especially the ones that would be thinking of jumping early) could bring in tens, hundreds of thousands, or a million plus, to stay another year 

What a boring fucking detour to the overall conversation. @Wulaw Horn already has some boring fantasy thread on NIL around here somewhere to prevent us from this kind of banal digression. Christ. 

It’s all silly bullshit. I was just trying to provide some guidance I’d heard about recruiting and NIL, not fairy tales about retaining  the next Vince Young for $10M from willy nilly boosters. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

What a boring fucking detour to the overall conversation. @Wulaw Horn already has some boring fantasy thread on NIL around here somewhere to prevent us from this kind of banal digression. Christ. 

It’s all silly bullshit. I was just trying to provide some guidance I’d heard about recruiting and NIL, not fairy tales about retaining  the next Vince Young for $10M from willy nilly boosters. 

Sorry to bum you out man. You were amongst the few who got how big this was going to be so I was just curious as to if you thought there might be huge money for special guys to rival the NFL in the right situation. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Hornlover said:

huge differences dollar wise between being a top 5 guy vs a middle of the 1st guy vs a late 1st guy:

• No. 2 overall pick: $39.6M, $25.9M signing bonus
  • No. 16 overall pick: $16.4M, $9.1M signing bonus
  • No. 32 overall pick: $12.4M, $6.2M signing bonus

this list doesn't have the bonus numbers just the full contract numbers. spacing is super messed up and i am not going to fix it.

being projected top 10 - or even #6 vs #4 is a huge difference (almost +$7 million last year) vs if you are going #14 ($17.7m) vs #16 ($16.4m) not so much.

Spoiler

1. Georgia defensive end Travon Walker, Jaguars: $41,465,408

· 2. Michigan defensive end Aidan Hutchinson, Lions: $39,603,429

· 3. LSU cornerback Derek Stingley Jr., Texans: $38,418,555

· 4. Cincinnati cornerback Ahmad “Sauce” Gardner, Jets: $37,064,375

· 5. Oregon defensive end Kayvon Thibodeaux, Giants: $34,694,577

· 6. North Carolina State defensive end Ikem Ekwonu, Panthers: $30,462,810

· 7. Alabama offensive tackle Evan Neal, Giants: $27,077,395

· 8. Southern Cal wide receiver Drake London, Falcons: $23,691,980

· 9. Mississippi State offensive tackle Charles Cross, Seahawks: $23,522,517

· 10. Ohio State wide receiver Garrett Wilson, Jets: $22,591,714

· 11. Ohio State wide receiver Chris Olave, Saints: $21,152,921

· 12. Alabama wide receiver Jameson Williams, Lions: $19,121,660

· 13. Georgia defensive tackle Jordan Davis, Eagles: $18,613,852

· 14. Notre Dame safety Kyle Hamilton, Ravens: $17,767,500

· 15. Texas A&M guard Kenyon Green, Texans: $17,428,979

· 16. Penn State wide receiver Jahan Dotson, Commanders: $16,413,330

· 17. Boston College guard Zion Johnson, Chargers: $16,074,788

· 18. Arkansas wide receiver Treylon Burks, Titans: $15,651,617

· 19. Northern Iowa offensive tackle Trevor Penning, Saints: $15,397,702

· 20. Pittsburgh quarterback Kenny Pickett, Steelers: $15,313,075

· 21. Washington cornerback Trent McDuffie, Chiefs: $15,228,436

· 22. Georgia linebacker Quay Walker, Packers: $15,059,160

· 23. Florida cornerback Kaiir Elam, Bills: $14,889,894

· 24. Tulsa offensive tackle Tyler Smith, Cowboys: $14,551,351

· 25. Iowa center Tyler Linderbaum, Ravens: $14,382,085

· 26. Florida State defensive end Jermaine Johnson II, Jets: $14,212,788

· 27. Utah linebacker Devin Lloyd, Jaguars: $14,043,543

· 28. Georgia defensive tackle DeVonte Wyatt, Packers: $13,958,904

· 29. Chattanooga guard Cole Strange, Patriots: $13,279,748

· 30. Purdue defensive end George Karlaftis, Chiefs: $12,920,090

· 31. Michigan safety Daxton Hill, Bengals: $12,618,818

· 32. Georgia safety Lewis Cine, Vikings: $12,424,832

So the wheel goes like:

1. Players create the cfb content
2. Content creates tons of money
3. Money goes to AD and university.
4. Missing connection step
5. Boosters pay for players through NIL

About #4,

How does the money generated fund the players though? If it doesn’t what does that mean long term? Boosters just have endless money to donate to athletic departments and pay players bc they like winning cfb games? Do we give some sort of donation credits for providing NiL money?

Interesting to see how this plays out over the next 5-10 years. Once the novelty wears off.

33 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

So the wheel goes like:

1. Players create the cfb content
2. Content creates tons of money
3. Money goes to AD and university.
4. Missing connection step
5. Boosters pay for players through NIL

About #4,

How does the money generated fund the players though? If it doesn’t what does that mean long term? Boosters just have endless money to donate to athletic departments and pay players bc they like winning cfb games? Do we give some sort of donation credits for providing NiL money?

Interesting to see how this plays out over the next 5-10 years. Once the novelty wears off.

This is where the collectives come in.  Since they're charitable contributions you're more likely to see recurring donations. You still need corporate deals for the big names. You're seeing that with the Wrangler deals amongst others. 

The collectives handle the base payroll, the others fund the big names

• Hook 'Em 1

This is where the collectives come in.  Since they're charitable contributions you're more likely to see recurring donations. You still need corporate deals for the big names. You're seeing that with the Wrangler deals amongst others. 

The collectives handle the base payroll, the others fund the big names

That doesn’t connect the massive amount of money generated by football to the players. What’s the kickback to the collective from the ad?

If none, how to prevent collectives from drying up?

19 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

That doesn’t connect the massive amount of money generated by football to the players. What’s the kickback to the collective from the ad?

Have more and depper pocket boosters than the other guys. 

There are some shitty for profit NIl stuff out there such as Players Lounge and etc.

The collective ran by donations is far superior or the player than the for profit shit.

21 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Yeah, that's the part that I see having the ability to be a future problem down the road.  I think it's just a bet on passion.  But, if  you donate $10M to the program directly you get all sorts of perks.  There's the rumor out there that the AD is territorial about the donors and against the idea of the collective, so it's uncertain that your access or perks or stroke will increase if you give to the players instead of the AD at Texas.  I'd assume it gets worked out but I don't know that I'd be 100% certain it does at Texas. 

25 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

You just never spend the principal. 

You collect $10MM, invest it in something semi-liquid, and then pay out from the yearly dividends. If you can get 10% return on your investment, that's $1mm available to go to the players. 

Then, each year you solicit more donations to increase the amount of money in the fund. 

19 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

All of this is logical and makes sense and stuff I was hoping we’d do (along with actually, you know, tampering with guys). 
here’s one thing you didn’t mention NIl wise that I’m curious about: 

Might we see a return of the 4 year superstar?  Let’s say a guy like Bijan is targeted to go something like 20th overall (he’s a RB and that’s not super unlikely to be the spot for the top RB on the board). That’s something like 4/14M territory. Will there be the possibility if he’s likely the missing piece to a final 4 entrant type team to scrape up $5 or 7M or something to stay?  Is that money unrealistic for the right guy?

I think we all know VY coming back would have been about as close to a guaranteed title as possible. Could we see a $10M type deal for a guy like that?  Would it matter?  

The issue with that is it delays the second NFL contract by a year. I could still see it happening but it would take a particular personality type. 

1 hour ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

You should listen to Jesus. He's been paying attention. There is not any connection to the money generated by players, there is no kickback, there is no connection because not only does there not have to be, but a direct connection is illegal. How do you prevent collectives from drying up? Well, winning is a start, having boosters with money and who understand things helps, obviously. But there's no guarantee to anything in this world. 

44 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Yeah, that's the part that I see having the ability to be a future problem down the road.  I think it's just a bet on passion.  But, if  you donate $10M to the program directly you get all sorts of perks.  There's the rumor out there that the AD is territorial about the donors and against the idea of the collective, so it's uncertain that your access or perks or stroke will increase if you give to the players instead of the AD at Texas.  I'd assume it gets worked out but I don't know that I'd be 100% certain it does at Texas. 

It isn't a fucking rumor. 

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The bet on passion has been funding payments to players for more than half a century. I don't see any reason to think that will stop now that it's legal.

• Hook 'Em 2

This has been briefly touched on, but…does this Ewers injury contribute to a problematic transition from him to Arch?

Lets say this injury is nagging throughout the year and he only plays half the games (please God no). Comes back next year and plays a full season.

Is he ready to leave then? And if he doesn’t, how do the Mannings react to that?

I get that it’s hypothetical, but when he first got injured and was projected to be out as much as six weeks, it had me wondering.

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

This has been briefly touched on, but…does this Ewers injury contribute to a problematic transition from him to Arch?

Lets say this injury is nagging throughout the year and he only plays half the games (please God no). Comes back next year and plays a full season.

Is he ready to leave then? And if he doesn’t, how do the Mannings react to that?

I get that it’s hypothetical, but when he first got injured and was projected to be out as much as six weeks, it had me wondering.

If that happens (please baby Jesus don’t let it) and he has a good year next year, he’s gone. Too much talent for NFL teams to pass on even if it’s a limited sample size

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

But that is money I won't be sending to things like Children's Advocates, or one of the smaller cancer support firms in Texas, and myriad other places. It's tough in some ways, because I can rationalize decisions in any direction. I'm happy to support a charity that helps other charities though, and that's where I land. I get where the bigger money has some level of struggle though, because it's not just about where it's going for UT, by any stretch.

Good post. This part has always struck as one of the most legitimately challenging things about the current world of NIL. People have to be willing to "donate" big money to a game instead of sending that money to other causes that legitimately save lives and shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Things continue to plod along overall. In reality, the NIL for much of the Texas efforts is being successfully funded via 4 routes: 1) corporate, 2) CFC and their 2 main benefactors plus a 3rd for hoops, 3) HornsWithHeart and the grass roots mid-level booster raising it's successfully doing, and 4) Surly for TEs and several other groups for other smaller dollars per player in non-football.

What that means is that everyone putting in here into such things is appreciated and continued support is needed. 

What that also means is that the big money outside of CFC, so far, is on the sidelines and doesn't want to participate because they haven't gotten a legitimate firm nudge from the AD. CDC is talking a good game, but if he really wanted NIL funded, endowed, and supported, the big money wouldn't be completely reluctant to even talk. 

People get frustrated, but I've raised a lot of money over the years. More than $100million through this kind of effort since the mid-2000's. It's quite simply a hell of a thing. Then it either falls apart or the dam breaks and you can't even slow down the influx of capital. It depends upon the business' outlook and market conditions. 

I have a high amount of confidence that everything will keep falling in place. Basketball has a big supporter through the BMDs and CFC already, which is terrific. 

Everyone is aiming to have stacks high and ready to support the program before the Dec 2022 portal period and coincidentally around SD1. 

Some of my cadre tend to speak very angrily and passionately about the reticence from the top levels to this point and I understand it. Y'all on here will too. But for me, this is how it goes. Change either happens like water over a rock or a lightning bolt through a tree. We've had plenty of both, but endowing shit was always going to be the slow kind of change until a levee breaks somewhere. 

FWIW, I've put in and committed annually for the future a decent chunk relative to normal person earnings, and if something I'm dealing with finishes a successful exit in early 2023, I'll substantially add to it. But that is money I won't be sending to things like Children's Advocates, or one of the smaller cancer support firms in Texas, and myriad other places. It's tough in some ways, because I can rationalize decisions in any direction. I'm happy to support a charity that helps other charities though, and that's where I land. I get where the bigger money has some level of struggle though, because it's not just about where it's going for UT, by any stretch.

To me, corporate is the most long term and sustainable. There is a legitimate benefit to the companies in (hopefully) increased sales to at least make the investment. Some 80 year old oil barron who tips the valet 25 cents is going to be a tough sell to send a million bucks to an inner city kid from Houston so he can take pictures with his Bentley on instagram. 

12 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Good post. This part has always struck as one of the most legitimately challenging things about the current world of NIL. People have to be willing to "donate" big money to a game instead of sending that money to other causes that legitimately save lives and shit.

With Horns with Heart at least there is a legitimate charitable component to it - quid pro quo with athletes required (verified) to have done charitable work (appearances, promoting, etc.) before receiving any payments.  You don't need to be completely loaded to get involved.  I'm notoriously cheap but will be sending in my HWH contribution this week.  Anyone passionate about Texas football and tired of losing should do what they can via whatever avenue fits their situation (which, at a minimum should be Burnt Ends at some level for those on this board).  I'm hoping the word I'm getting out to others who aren't as plugged in will effectively multiply my contribution.

Edited by Skipper
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

To me, corporate is the most long term and sustainable. There is a legitimate benefit to the companies in (hopefully) increased sales to at least make the investment. Some 80 year old oil barron who tips the valet 25 cents is going to be a tough sell to send a million bucks to an inner city kid from Houston so he can take pictures with his Bentley on instagram until you tell him that the kid runs a 4.35 40, squats more than 500 .lbs, and is related to Earl Campbell.

FIFY

14 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Any time you spend money, there's a trade off. Personally I consider my donation to Burnt Ends an entertainment expense, not a charity donation. It's coming out of the hookers-and-blow budget.

5 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

To me, corporate is the most long term and sustainable. There is a legitimate benefit to the companies in (hopefully) increased sales to at least make the investment. Some 80 year old oil barron who tips the valet 25 cents is going to be a tough sell to send a million bucks to an inner city kid from Houston so he can take pictures with his Bentley on instagram. 

Corporate is gonna be great for star players. It doesn't do much for players that the program wants to keep on the roster but haven't made a name for themselves yet. Nor does it really do much for recruits (other than as a part of the overall pitch) unless their last name is Manning.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Corporate is gonna be great for star players. It doesn't do much for players that the program wants to keep on the roster but haven't made a name for themselves yet. Nor does it really do much for recruits (other than as a part of the overall pitch) unless their last name is Manning.

Correct, and as stated above that's why the collectives are so important.  They set the floor for compensation across the roster.

45 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Less than one quarter against Alabama has the entire football world in unanimous agreement that he's legit.  An even moderately successful full season will be all he needs.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

You should listen to Jesus. He's been paying attention. There is not any connection to the money generated by players, there is no kickback, there is no connection because not only does there not have to be, but a direct connection is illegal. How do you prevent collectives from drying up? Well, winning is a start, having boosters with money and who understand things helps, obviously. But there's no guarantee to anything in this world. 

It isn't a fucking rumor. 

Yeah sorry to hear that. I would suspect our AD isn’t as likely to be positively disposed to funding a collective as compared to the AD at Tennessee. That doesn’t mean they won’t get in line eventually (he said hoping). 

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah sorry to hear that. I would suspect our AD isn’t as likely to be positively disposed to funding a collective as compared to the AD at Tennessee. That doesn’t mean they won’t get in line eventually (he said hoping). 

I feel like the reticence by CDC to hand over/nudge BMDs towards collectives makes sense. One of his main calling cards at TCU was his fundraising abilities for major projects. He’s dealing with the entire athletics department and probably has long term plans for future projects. Opening the doors to the BMDs puts more hands in the cookie jar, and means less firepower to pull out in big chunks when he needs it.

I see it as a wait and see mentality. If we’re humming along without him giving up the ferrari keys, he’s going to hold onto them. So far so good with regards to the recruiting of freshman. The TP arms race, if it is occurs, isn’t upon us yet.
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Things continue to plod along overall. In reality, the NIL for much of the Texas efforts is being successfully funded via 4 routes: 1) corporate, 2) CFC and their 2 main benefactors plus a 3rd for hoops, 3) HornsWithHeart and the grass roots mid-level booster raising it's successfully doing, and 4) Surly for TEs and several other groups for other smaller dollars per player in non-football.

What that means is that everyone putting in here into such things is appreciated and continued support is needed. 

What that also means is that the big money outside of CFC, so far, is on the sidelines and doesn't want to participate because they haven't gotten a legitimate firm nudge from the AD. CDC is talking a good game, but if he really wanted NIL funded, endowed, and supported, the big money wouldn't be completely reluctant to even talk. 

People get frustrated, but I've raised a lot of money over the years. More than $100million through this kind of effort since the mid-2000's. It's quite simply a hell of a thing. Then it either falls apart or the dam breaks and you can't even slow down the influx of capital. It depends upon the business' outlook and market conditions. 

I have a high amount of confidence that everything will keep falling in place. Basketball has a big supporter through the BMDs and CFC already, which is terrific. 

Everyone is aiming to have stacks high and ready to support the program before the Dec 2022 portal period and coincidentally around SD1. 

Some of my cadre tend to speak very angrily and passionately about the reticence from the top levels to this point and I understand it. Y'all on here will too. But for me, this is how it goes. Change either happens like water over a rock or a lightning bolt through a tree. We've had plenty of both, but endowing shit was always going to be the slow kind of change until a levee breaks somewhere. 

FWIW, I've put in and committed annually for the future a decent chunk relative to normal person earnings, and if something I'm dealing with finishes a successful exit in early 2023, I'll substantially add to it. But that is money I won't be sending to things like Children's Advocates, or one of the smaller cancer support firms in Texas, and myriad other places. It's tough in some ways, because I can rationalize decisions in any direction. I'm happy to support a charity that helps other charities though, and that's where I land. I get where the bigger money has some level of struggle though, because it's not just about where it's going for UT, by any stretch.

Quick question - is there any reticence, hesitance, or outright objection among BMDs to donating their cash directly to players? It's one thing to fork over a half mil to get rid of an asshole coach you don't like, hoping that the next guy can get the job done. It's another thing knowing that your money is going directly into the pockets of 18 year olds who are gonna blow it on luxury cars and weed. I have wondered if any generational gaps - or even, ahem...."cultural" gaps" - might be in play here, or tightening the cash faucets. 

I'll hang up and listen....

3 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Quick question - is there any reticence, hesitance, or outright objection among BMDs to donating their cash directly to players? It's one thing to fork over a half mil to get rid of an asshole coach you don't like, hoping that the next guy can get the job done. It's another thing knowing that your money is going directly into the pockets of 18 year olds who are gonna blow it on luxury cars and weed. I have wondered if any generational gaps - or even, ahem...."cultural" gaps" - might be in play here, or tightening the cash faucets. 

I'll hang up and listen....

I hope that question is hopefully being answered with another question  from a recent real world example.  Which is more likely to result in Nebraska having a winning football team again soon.  Paying an additional $7.5MM buyout to be the first to fire their coach (first in line for next hiring cycle!!).  Or waiting 3 weeks and pocketing the $7.5MM (whatever dumbass booster funded it) and deploying that towards NIL.  People set in these old school ways of thinking about how to win at college football are clueless.

Does anyone really think Kirby Smart is a transcendent football coach or did he (and Georgia) just realize the path to a championship is an elite roster by any means necessary?  Now we have the opportunity to win at that game and do it legally.  

• Hook 'Em 5

3 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

This is where the collectives come in.  Since they're charitable contributions you're more likely to see recurring donations. You still need corporate deals for the big names. You're seeing that with the Wrangler deals amongst others.  The collectives handle the base payroll, the others fund the big names

Bryce Young -- Dr Pepper

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Chicken Fried Chicken?? 

• Haha 1