Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

21 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Yeah, yeah, we fucking get it already.

9 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Don't forget that Omiere tore his ACL and MCL, I believe, so that set him back 2 years. He's just now able to participate, and by next season will be full on Omerie bad assery

I'd be pretty stunned if Omiere ever meaningfully contributes here. In fact, I think it's much more likely that he's in the portal after this season. Sucks, but shit happens.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Isn’t Jalen Milton there?? 
Looking at their spring game and going to a few of his Highschool games I wouldn’t sleep on him 

His name is Jalen Milroe, dipshit. It shouldn't be that hard, he was committed to us for quite awhile before Tom Herman went full Tom Herman. You can still thank him and our Aerospace Engineering program for Hayden Connor. 

41 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Oh well guess this might be like another Kelvin Banks recruitment! Soon as Big Bill leaves or is fired Hale will come back to us. 

So you think Bill O'Brien is what is luring Hale to Alabama? Is that who you even mean by "Big Bill?"

Listen, there was a while where it seemed like you were posting a lot less and not infecting this board with your terrible, no good, very bad takes. I for one would love for us to return to that relative Pax Romana as quickly as possible. Perhaps your appian way can lead you right back to the fucking football board. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Either our 9.95ers are terrible at their job or our coaches suck at learning from past experiences, because this story of kids being heavy Texas leans until decision day is getting old.

Recruits having last minute changes of heart to notoriously baggy schools is a tale as old as time. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Texasborn91 said:

Micah Hudson is a better version of Jalen Hale. Get him and this doesn’t matter. That being said… would have like to land Hale. Just irks me how obviously fishy this shit is. 

Hudson is 2024 though, hasn't visited Texas once but has visited A&M 2x on UOVs and camped there and is out there doing interviews with TexAgs.

8 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Yeah, MHP doesn’t get me excited as a straight-up WR prospect (But I’m fine with him as an ATH prospect). I don’t know why Nahlin likes him so much when they are Better WR prospects to go after.

Likely because they could move him to safety after a year on campus when it's apparent he will never see the field at WR.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Why is it fishy for him to go to a school that has been heavily prioritizing him for a long time, he’s visited multiple times, and has a strong track record of sending dudes to the league?

He was trending Bama/UGA/A&M before Marion got involved and the Arch momentum came around. Then, he was heavily trending to us after his summer visit. Time passed and Bama/A&M got him on campus TWICE in that 2-3 month period. We only got him back for his OV for the Bama game. 
Maybe we keep recruiting him and a good season along with some good offers can sway him, but we’ll be fine at receiver either way. 

If he fills out, he looks like he could be the next Deandre Hopkins though. Good get for Bama

• Hook 'Em 3

54 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

His name is Jalen Milroe, dipshit. It shouldn't be that hard, he was committed to us for quite awhile before Tom Herman went full Tom Herman. You can still thank him and our Aerospace Engineering program for Hayden Connor. 

So you think Bill O'Brien is what is luring Hale to Alabama? Is that who you even mean by "Big Bill?"

Listen, there was a while where it seemed like you were posting a lot less and not infecting this board with your terrible, no good, very bad takes. I for one would love for us to return to that relative Pax Romana as quickly as possible. Perhaps your appian way can lead you right back to the fucking football board. 

Get off my dick 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

i thought the reason milroe left was because quinn committed?

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Hayden Conner* he’s actually on our roster. 

I think that’s what they call irone*

*intentional

• Haha 5

Bama is just dropping bags on Hale because they're desperate for a head to head recruiting victory against the mighty Texum fighten Longhorns because they're scared of our momentum! They don't want the sleeping giant that is the Fighten Longhorns to wake up! Saban is just scared that sark is building a juggernaut here in A-town! Hook 'em!......

Did I do aggy right? 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Atticus said:

You called out that other guy for misspelling Jalen Milroe (could have been an autocorrect, really). You said he should know since he was committed here for a time.

At the same time, you referred to “Hayden Connor”, while his last name is actually spelled Conner*. I said you should know that since he’s actually on our team. 

Finally, I intentionally misspelled irony to highlight the silliness of the whole thing. 

I dont think I understood anything in this post. 

20 minutes ago, Atticus said:

You called out that other guy for misspelling Jalen Milroe (could have been an autocorrect, really). You said he should know since he was committed here for a time.

At the same time, you referred to “Hayden Connor”, while his last name is actually spelled Conner*. I said you should know that since he’s actually on our team. 

Finally, I intentionally misspelled irony to highlight the silliness of the whole thing. 

I typically don't begrudge someone who misspells a name, but at least phonetically gets it correct. But someone come around and changes your name from Atticus to Itticus, yeah, I'll make a joke. I also take into account that the poster in question has a history of being a hammer dumb level of stupid. 

1 hour ago, NoName said:

Hudson is 2024 though, hasn't visited Texas once but has visited A&M 2x on UOVs and camped there and is out there doing interviews with TexAgs.

He was here a week ago? And if I’m going by common sense assumptions there is no reason for him to go to Aggy and a archaic offensive system with JAGS everywhere at QB. I fully understand common sense does not always prevail….

44 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Very obvious that none of those Louisville commits were ever going to stick. That said, hard to see us winning them if we aren’t going to get in the mud for Hale 

In the mud, you say? Courtesy of @SydneyCarton's favorite rapper.

This was also one of the background songs to one of the greatest highlight videos of all time.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1