Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

1 hour ago, jeevsie said:

Who won? No sunshine for either

Wilson’s team,Spring Dekaney won 35-7.

32 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

GH was also at the game:

IT posters are speculating that GH got the from Sark or Marion while at the game.

It makes sense that GH talked to them. But there is a deep Bosco prep contingent all committed to Louisville, will be interesting to see if they can break them up.

5 minutes ago, futureman said:

do you not think a 17 year-old woman is capable of making her own decisions?  why are you against empowering females?

Based on my experiences trying to decide where to eat with my wife,  no. The only choice  she’s ever been decisive about was me…..which probably explains her inability to be decisive now.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

20 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Reading the pinned recruiting thread on IT & the posters in that thread aren't high on DeAndre Moore. They feel MHP is a better athlete than Moore & that Kyle Parker is a better pure WR than Moore. A couple of the posters consider Moore almost a JAG.

I'm not high on MHP, posters here with better eyes for talent than me have said he looks to be a better safety 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Reading the pinned recruiting thread on IT & the posters in that thread aren't high on DeAndre Moore. They feel MHP is a better athlete than Moore & that Kyle Parker is a better pure WR than Moore. A couple of the posters consider Moore almost a JAG.

What do expect when their leader called this WR class ho hum before their SR seasons, only to see Cook, Niblett, and Wilson blow up on the field.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Ghost of Shag said:

How the fuck is this kid going to OU?

like scheme at A&M but doesn't like route to playing time

doesn't like scheme at Texas but likes route to playing time

OU is a nice mix of the two + Venables can sell the defense

him not going to A&M is impressive considering how heavy of an A&M lean he was considered to be early in the cycle

37 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

part of this is because On3 doesn't love him compard to everyone else:

image.png.5e24d50d79fe9dcab46621817f11e9fc.png

what does Gerry think about him?

1 hour ago, TheMailBox357 said:

45 minutes ago, NoName said:

part of this is because On3 doesn't love him compard to everyone else:

image.png.5e24d50d79fe9dcab46621817f11e9fc.png

what does Gerry think about him?

IT just finished an 80-minute livestream. GH starts talking about DeAndre Moore at the 6:08 time mark:

On Texas Football LIVE talks Longhorns vs Texas Tech Red Raiders, quarterback situation, give their score predictions and answer your questions!

• Hook 'Em 2

I wanted to offer an apology to this thread, @closetojumping, and @sydneycarton. I realize I gave my opinions as a passionate, but casual, fan to guys directly in the weeds with the current recruiting situation and administration. I’m very encouraged by the direction of the team and program and appreciate everyone who has a part in making that happen.

I’ll try to be better in the future.

• Hook 'Em 6

20 minutes ago, Shaggyhorn said:

I wanted to offer an apology to this thread, @closetojumping, and @sydneycarton. I realize I gave my opinions as a passionate, but casual, fan to guys directly in the weeds with the current recruiting situation and administration. I’m very encouraged by the direction of the team and program and appreciate everyone who has a part in making that happen.

I’ll try to be better in the future.

My sarcasm meter is busted.