Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

20 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Shocked no one melted down about Hills On3 ranking

Who wants to sound like Aggies or the other whiny cunts on that twitter feed?

Ooey! Ooey! There's a big mean conspiracy because I disagree with your ratings that don't impact anything at this point! I'm smart not dumb!

19 hours ago, Goodman said:

Burton made sure to voice that he does not agree with the low ranking, seems it’s due to questions on being able to stay at LB. Bobby gets fired up while wearing on3 gear, Burton loves Texas.

He was also fired up about ranking that Tennessee QB as #1. Says he has too long a wind up that will need to be fixed

19 hours ago, Goodman said:

Burton made sure to voice that he does not agree with the low ranking, seems it’s due to questions on being able to stay at LB. Bobby gets fired up while wearing on3 gear, Burton loves Texas.

Wait the honks at On3 think Hill will move to the defensive line?

9 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

I’ve always liked Byron. And Elroy. But maybe something tough-sounding, like Otto  or Spike or Butch. 

Thought this guys name was spike but it was actually Bruce. I don’t know that spike doesn’t lead us to the same place. 

https://www.theonion.com/why-do-all-these-homosexuals-keep-sucking-my-cock-1819583529

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Holy shit. That was a brutal hit. But I don't understand how it caused a knee injury, which is what is stated in the comments.

He had a brace on the left knee in the video where he got hit too. So, I'm not sure why people are saying it caused a preexisting knee injury.

Edited by MuellerHorn

33 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Watching Ketch's Friday night livestream & he's way more positive & optimistic about Duce Robinson ending up at UT than this forum or the national recruiting experts. He feels it's 50/50 between UGA & UT.

Futureman is Ketch? Now, that would make a WHOLE lot of sense.

• Haha 5