Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

It was reported weeks/months ago that MM, Derek Williams, and Baxter still planned to take some visits. It sucks but none of those are out of the blue

Even Cook told the coaches about the Oregon visit. When you get 5 stars to commit from the SEC territory you have to recruit them until they sign, and now, you have to recruit them until they declare for the NFL draft.

12 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

F***ed around on committing early and he found out. 

Yeah, now he's gonna be stuck playing for a team that *checks notes* ....

just whooped OU, is undefeated, has beaten Texas in 7 of the last 10 years, and is currently ranked #17.

You and I both know that TCU is a small private school with limited support and ceiling. But I can see where a high school senior in 2022 might get bamboozled into thinking TCU might be a better choice for himself.

• Rage+1 2

22 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Yeah, now he's gonna be stuck playing for a team that *checks notes* ....

just whooped OU, is undefeated, has beaten Texas in 7 of the last 10 years, and is currently ranked #17.

You and I both know that TCU is a small private school with limited support and ceiling. But I can see where a high school senior in 2022 might get bamboozled into thinking TCU might be a better choice for himself.

I'm sure Quentin and Savion Williams are really regretting their choice *ducks*

• Rage+1 4

2 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Yoga hiking

image.thumb.png.3c953e0148f6a0c81457fea952e9ad57.png

Jordan Carver for you thirsty bastards.

Well done. She was one of the "never shows" right? I remember there being a group of them and whenever one of their names comes up these days I always wonder if any of them got desperate enough later on to give subscribers the goods. Not enough to google it, but wonder nonetheless.

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Well done. She was one of the "never shows" right? I remember there being a group of them and whenever one of their names comes up these days I always wonder if any of them got desperate enough later on to give subscribers the goods. Not enough to google it, but wonder nonetheless.

I believe you are right, I didn't find any, I looked, I promise.

1 minute ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

No, his OV on the 29th is to aggy.

Anybody who chooses the dumpster fire in College Station deserves whatever happens to them.  I'll bet 5-star Bryce Foster is regretting his decision. He should quit Aggie football and transfer to Texas for track. 

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Arch visiting next week for the ISU game.

Arch + ACL Fest should make that a solid recruiting weekend.

Duce almost certainly wont make it with an 11am kick. Looks like he’s got a Thursday game before TCU so that’s got to be the weekend if it’s happening. USCs leading TE has 4 catches for 30 yards so we’ve got that going for us. 

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

There's definitely some nudes. I found quite a lot, actually.... for surly research purposes