Below Deck

RPM

My wife got hooked onto this show so I catch a lot of it by proxy.  I don’t mind it, certainly better than Housewives shit to have on the tv 8 hours a day...sometimes made me think of a joke from an episode of MST3k wheee Servo quips ‘I love the yelling channel’. 

Its certainly interesting and I enjoy the crew dynamics, doesn’t fall into the cliche of constant sound-effects/snap zooms to highlight the drama.   But I won’t watch it by myself.  

Given all that I’m totally on board with a charter.  Let’s do this.  

7 hours ago, Homercles said:

My wife got hooked onto this show so I catch a lot of it by proxy.  I don’t mind it, certainly better than Housewives shit to have on the tv 8 hours a day...sometimes made me think of a joke from an episode of MST3k wheee Servo quips ‘I love the yelling channel’. 

Its certainly interesting and I enjoy the crew dynamics, doesn’t fall into the cliche of constant sound-effects/snap zooms to highlight the drama.   But I won’t watch it by myself.  

Given all that I’m totally on board with a charter.  Let’s do this.  

That's exactly how it started for me. Give it time. Soon you'll be addicted like us. 

It's ok. You're among friends. It's ok to admit you're powerless over Below Deck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Get fucked, Sandy, you camera whore passive aggressive bipolar asshole.

Captains don’t hover around dinner service, constantly running to the kitchen, pestering guests mid-bite about how food tastes. She is doing it for noth7ng but to have the spotlight. 

Fuck her.

It's part of the production.  The food drama is one of the hooks for this season.  

On 9/12/2019 at 6:19 PM, RPM said:

The charter fee will set you back several thousand dollars. In season two, the price tag was $55,000 for five people, reports Forward Cabin. The three-day, two-night trip included hotel, round trip airfare, alcohol, tips, and water sports. During season three, passengers paid $35,000 for three days and two nights, according to Yacht Charter Fleet.

If this is true we damn well can do it.  Oh yeah, another addict here.  Anastasia has a bangin body this season.  And they love to show Hannah in her bra on the bedroom cams

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Lat22 said:

The three girls on Sirocco were built just right.  Add 5 lbs to any of them though and they're over the line.

Judging by earlier seasons, Hannah is already at least 5 lbs over the line.

And lulz at Jack for spending the last night camping up on deck with Travis when Aesha was wanting some action back in the bunk. 

Edited by Deej

44 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Sandy pulling Joao aside to bitch about Hannah .... great manager of people, that one. 

Thank god a real professional is back with the original recipe next week. Sandy is unwatchable. 

Stud of the Sea. 

And as unprofessional as Sandy can be, Hannah needs to get the fuck out. She pulls that same shit with her staff, but to a much higher degree.

Edited by Deej

Yeah Hannah is predictable as shit. Comes into the season complaining about drama and saying she's gonna stay away from the guys. By midway though, she's hitting on 1 or 2 guys and is the queen of all the drama, pulling people aside during nights out, to bend their ear and divide the crew, etc.

1 hour ago, PRONG HORN said:

That's an old speculative article from Showbiz Cheatsheet. They are worse than the National Enquirer. However, I wouldn't put it past a reality producer to hire a plant.

I never believed she was a fucking Cordon Bleu chef, & I never believed Anastasia learned all her chefly tricks from her ex, either (limited though they were ... Ben made her look silly). I don't think she's some kinda top chef, but she seems to have had training.

Edited by wood

7 hours ago, RPM said:

Her Mom was a chef.

Yeah, probably learned from both,. I thought I remembered her making a bigger deal about the BF, but I could be misremembering. It was pretty funny watching her realize what it took to actually create & perform at a very high level for 3 or 4 meals a day