Below Deck

RPM

9 hours ago, CHIEF said:

Another addict here. Wife doesn't watch it though. What's the deal with Collin? Does the dude just try too hard? Dude couldn't get laid in a morgue.

CHIEF

I'm pretty certain Collin is gay.  He's not out-out, so I think the show doesn't play it up and uses him as plot fodder for romance that's not really there.

There's some real smoke on the Thai season.  Courtney is Hannah/Sierra Storm level rude.

Edited by Bateshorn

6 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Courtney seems like she would be unbelievably bad in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She might be ok if you can tune out the sound of her complaining about the thread count of the sheets.  

She's not that attractive either, she's a solid 4 on the Below Deck interior hotness scale.

• Like 1

I'm rapidly approaching the sick of her level of Kate. Everything is somebody else's fault. She takes the blame for nothing. I know there's a confrontation at some point this season from the previews. I hope it knocks her off her high fucking horse. I wonder if this season was shot before or after she was busted in Florida.

Kathryn_Chastian_mugshot_photo.jpg

On 11/6/2019 at 4:41 PM, The Ace of Aces said:

They actually got married. Shocking, I know. 

"It may be impulsive and stupid, but that's just who I am and that's how I handle things" ... or something pretty damn close to that lol. What a  basketcase. I loved how she acted all shocked and hurt that she had to get off the boat.

.... and my money's on Ross Inya as the 'new' deck hand.

Edited by wood