Below Deck

RPM

Just now, RPM said:

I always liked her. She was the reason I got hooked on the series. Bravo f'ed her pretty hard over nothing, but her fanbase stayed with her. I won't watch anything with Sandy or Malia.

She was lazy as fuck her last few seasons and would push her stews under the bus for not doing their jobs properly, even though it seemed she refused to train any of them. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Deej said:

even though it seemed she refused to train any of them. 

They are supposed to be trained and qualified before they were hired. She was the Chief Stew, not Lead Trainer. Bravo was pumping in beautiful people for crew that were there for show. Malia saw an opportunity to jump up the Sandy Scissors ladder and the staged that BS "Drug Bust" of her prescribed meds (Bravo never showed the back side of the pills with the prescription in plain view and her CDB pen (POT PEN!!!) was completely legal. It's pretty clear Sandy kept making moves on Hannah that were rejected. Malia saw an opening to slide in and took it. Suddenly it's DRUGS! You're FIRED! and lil' miss I got a new boyfriend I wanna fuck is running things.

Like I said, won't watch Sandy or Malia.

14 minutes ago, RPM said:

They are supposed to be trained and qualified before they were hired. She was the Chief Stew, not Lead Trainer. Bravo was pumping in beautiful people for crew that were there for show. Malia saw an opportunity to jump up the Sandy Scissors ladder and the staged that BS "Drug Bust" of her prescribed meds (Bravo never showed the back side of the pills with the prescription in plain view and her CDB pen (POT PEN!!!) was completely legal. It's pretty clear Sandy kept making moves on Hannah that were rejected. Malia saw an opening to slide in and took it. Suddenly it's DRUGS! You're FIRED! and lil' miss I got a new boyfriend I wanna fuck is running things.

I won't either, but you can't bitch that someone isn't doing things the way you want them done if you don't show them how you want things done. 

Interesting how that whole episode played differently to different people. I’m with Deej on Hannah; she was clearly done with yachting and a lazy ass the last couple seasons that was carried by Sandy.
The rules of the sea, the various countries, and the boat company all vary and Hannah certainly failed to comply with the rules per her contract and company. She should have been fired. Malia did the right thing. Like I said, it’s a tv show and edited to draw controversy.

As far as drugs and alcohol, I wouldn’t want my crew as hungover or still drunk as they all are at the start of every charter.

3 hours ago, RPM said:

I always liked her. She was the reason I got hooked on the series. Bravo f'ed her pretty hard over nothing, but her fanbase stayed with her. I won't watch anything with Sandy or Malia.

Bravo didn't - but Sandy sure did.

Pretty sure twitterverse confirmed that wasn’t a CBD. Only came in THC. But don’t let me destroy your Hannah fantasies. 

I thought it was THC, which is highly illegal in a lot of those countries, along with against law of the sea and her company. Her shitcanning was justified.

On 6/25/2022 at 2:10 PM, RPM said:

If it was THC why wasn't she arrested?  Or does Sandy get to decide which crimes are reported? 

Funny thing is I watched an earlier season with Sandy and she made a comment to one of the crew (may have been Hannah with her panic attack on an earlier season) to take a Valium. I'd have to look for it again, but if it was Hannah, she knew she had a script.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

but if it was Hannah, she knew she had a script.

Hannah posted a pic of the back side of the pills that showed the prescription sticker. They weren't illegal drugs. The pen was CDB, perfectly legal. It was all reality TV drama. If she had illegal drugs and the Captain didn't report it to local authorities, they broke the law.

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Hannah posted a pic of the back side of the pills that showed the prescription sticker. They weren't illegal drugs. The pen was CDB, perfectly legal. It was all reality TV drama. If she had illegal drugs and the Captain didn't report it to local authorities, they broke the law.

That entire season was such a fraud. Sandy got into Kiko's head from his first meal. Always in the galley and constantly asking the guests for their input, but in a way to get bad feedback. It was all set up to get Malia's bf in. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

That entire season was such a fraud. Sandy got into Kiko's head from his first meal. Always in the galley and constantly asking the guests for their input, but in a way to get bad feedback. It was all set up to get Malia's bf in. 

It’s reality tv meaning the situations are written by the producers. There is nothing really. And was Hannah posting the pen in question? Bravo couldn’t post it for privacy. It’s supposed to entertain you; none of this shit is worth getting upset about.

Not upset. It's just so fucking ridiculous.  I like how they hired a deck crew full of betas for Maria's sake the following season, though. 
The have Sailing Yacht and Down Under, now. Time to retire the other two. 

That aint gonna happen. I expect Below Deck Mississippi River Cruise and BD Miami Party Barge soon
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

That aint gonna happen. I expect Below Deck Mississippi River Cruise and BD Miami Party Barge soon

i can't believe they haven't added in a BD Sailing Yacht: Caribbean

isn't there some BD show about adventures that isn't even on the water?

14 hours ago, NoName said:

i can't believe they haven't added in a BD Sailing Yacht: Caribbean

isn't there some BD show about adventures that isn't even on the water?

My buddy is working on one that's up near Scandinavia or something.  I think it's still on the water, but I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Already two episodes in if you have Peacock. I couldn't look away. Train fucking wreck.

Bravo is going back to the Kiko playbook and bringing people on who stand no chance to not be fired so they can bring someone else on in their place. 

New bosun is out of her league. Either they promote Z, or bring in Malia to save the day. 

Not sure who Courtney is coming on to replace, yet. 

New boat is ugly as fuck. Perfect fit for Sandy. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Best part was since, according to Sandy, the boat being a "hybrid" caused the stabilizers to quit working because the air conditioning was taxing the system, so the system just said "fuck it, stabilizers don't seem important."

• Haha 1

This boat is HIDEOUS. And they have to take apart the deck railing system to unload water toys that already have to be dug out of a locker. What a horrible, cramped, hideous boat. Maybe it’ll capsize. 

BTW the silverware is 100% from IKEA. We have some if it. 

Sandy not missing a best throwing her crew under the bus. Some things never change. 

The Bosun might be gone after the first charter - she’s not all there  

15 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Not really, it was filmed last summer (IIRC) and aired on Peacock in its entirety (and other stations around the globe). 

Yeah, watched in on Peacock this Spring. 

21 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Sandy or Raygun?  Or both?

Probably both. Sandy, defiinitely. Raygun seems lazy and under qualified, the only reason I could see hiring he as bosun is Sandy is looking for another female to take under her wing, to hell with qualifications, but as I said earlier, she's probably a pawn in Bravo's overall season plan. 

10 minutes ago, Deej said:

Yeah, watched in on Peacock this Spring. 

Probably both. Sandy, defiinitely. Raygun seems lazy and under qualified, the only reason I could see hiring he as bosun is Sandy is looking for another female to take under her wing, to hell with qualifications, but as I said earlier, she's probably a pawn in Bravo's overall season plan. 

Oh for sure.  Sandy took a whole 5 min into the episode to say she wanted to hire another female bosun, despite her being terribly underqualified and all around suck.

I don’t believe for a second that any of these captains make the hiring decisions for their seasons. Sure, maybe Sandy told the tv staff she would like another female Bosun but thats about it for her involvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

He was supposed to be quiet about boning Natasha per her request, and didn't, and now she's pissed.

"Let's keep it on the DL, in case there's some other guy I want to hook up" Fuck that shit. She is just trying to pull a Malia.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

He was supposed to be quiet about boning Natasha per her request, and didn't, and now she's pissed.

Ah, I completely tune out the scenes when they're at a restaurant together but saw they kept panning back and forth. Maybe we'll have another Adam/Jenn or whatever her name was deal. Ugh.