Below Deck

RPM

On 10/30/2022 at 12:21 PM, The Ace of Aces said:

BD Adventure premieres Tuesday night. It actually was on filing the Down Under finale last week and pretty good. It’s in Norway so it’s gorgeous - I’ve been a looooot of places and no where is as pretty as Norway. 

A different production company from the other three is handling it. Hopefully they can put a bit different spin on it. The other three are so cookie cutter at this point. 

On 11/3/2022 at 2:47 PM, Native Horn said:

A 32 year old man CRYING because of a sprained ankle.........sheesh.

A 32 year old man who is still hung up on being picked on as a kid. Now he just talks shit about everyone and wonders why people don't like him. 

On 12/13/2022 at 11:35 AM, TonyTexas said:

Lee is leaving. I have an awful feeling that Sandy is the replacement. When’s the next BD sailing?

No God GIFs | Tenor

I'm praying for Captain Glenn or the over eager Capt that did the transfer last season. Anyone but Sandy.

Wait, didn't one of the former crew get their license? Was it Eddie?

Edited by RPM

On 12/14/2022 at 3:20 AM, RPM said:

No God GIFs | Tenor

I'm praying for Captain Glenn or the over eager Capt that did the transfer last season. Anyone but Sandy.

Wait, didn't one of the former crew get their license? Was it Eddie?

Eddie won't be back ever. Didn't he say some shit about the production that didn't go over well at Bravo?

On 12/13/2022 at 11:46 AM, usmc0331horn said:

The black chick is hot but that's a definite hit it and quit it as soon as humanly possible situation. No one wants to listen to anything that crazy bitch has to say.

I know the rules of the game. You hit it once, then break away clean.