Below Deck

RPM

Raygun was a plant. They put her in charge, even though she is incompetent and unqualified, so Z could step up into the bosun role and Sandy can pat herself on the back because his success is due to her foresight and abilities. If she hadn't taken a chance on a plucky young Malia, who then blossomed under her tutelage, Z would have never had the mentor who brought out his inner leader.  Just another Sandy success story. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Well let’s see…fucking in the shower. And the bosun is a complete idiot. Capn Sandy putting the Ted Talk stuff on her.

Yeah I'm gonna sleep in the guest cabin because I'm mad at you but don't worry 8 hours later we can bang it out in the shower.

And yes Raygun is awwwwwwful

15 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Yeah I'm gonna sleep in the guest cabin because I'm mad at you but don't worry 8 hours later we can bang it out in the shower.

And yes Raygun is awwwwwwful

Two of those three will be gone, soon. 

I had this on but realized I can’t watch Sandy - who got it on in the shower? Also #hottake but shower sex kinda sucks. 

Banging in a shower the size of a small phone booth might be uncomfortable but it’s still gettin some sex. Chef laying the splooge on the laundry girl.
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Banging in a shower the size of a small phone booth might be uncomfortable but it’s still gettin some sex. Chef laying the splooge on the laundry girl.

The chief stew and laundry girl look so much alike that is confuses me, but I think chef is banging the chief stew (not the laundry girl), right?

4 hours ago, Deej said:
  Hide contents

If you are a week ahead, they tease that Sandy has a replacement on the way and "she" will be there in two days. 

Hmmm...a she to replace the bosun? Could it be...

Spoiler

Not Malia, it's going to be Courtney from last season.

2 hours ago, McFly said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not Malia, it's going to be Courtney from last season.

Spoiler

I thought she was interior?

19 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Agency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modeling agency?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Deej said:
  Hide contents

I thought she was interior?

Spoiler

I bet she goes both ways. You can see a brief shot of her in the preview of the next episode. And there were rumors that people saw her and Z filming.

I'll get some shit for this, but I don't think cheffy was necessarily that out of line.  That chick completely led him on and then ghosted him.  I don't blame him for getting shitfaced and cussing her out via text.  Was it really that bad?

She is not innocent by any means and she knows that but he is acting like a fucking nutcase and you just can’t come back from calling a chick a Slut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/3/2022 at 4:36 PM, kevwun said:

I think they both have some issues.  She led him on and now can't get over feeling guilty about cheating with him and he is a stage 5 clinger.  It's not going to end well.

Narrator:  It did not.  If you watched ahead to next week I think we have another explosion to come in future weeks.

46 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Narrator:  It did not.  If you watched ahead to next week I think we have another explosion to come in future weeks.

Spoiler

I'm almost willing to bet, after reconnecting with her boyfriend, she ends up fucking someone else on this boat. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Deej said:
  Hide contents

I'm almost willing to bet, after reconnecting with her boyfriend, she ends up fucking someone else on this boat. 

my wife immediately asked me if i thought she and the chef bang again this year. i think 100% they do.

17 hours ago, Deej said:

Is she Scottish? She sounds Scottish. Nothing worse than trying to decipher a drunken Scottish accent. 

1 hour ago, Native Horn said:

Man, Natayla's sense of humor, along with her attractiveness..........what a catch.

Chef was very cringe-worth this episode.  I understand why he is hurt, but dude, suck it up and be a professional.

Natasha is English

Natalya is an Aussie

Man, Natayla's sense of humor, along with her attractiveness..........what a catch.
Chef was very cringe-worth this episode.  I understand why he is hurt, but dude, suck it up and be a professional.

That text barrage should have gotten him fired but sandy didnt want to go there. She should have responded with a fuck off early in the barrage after she disappeared.