Below Deck

RPM

2 hours ago, Deej said:

My buddy is one of the producers or something for that one.  He's been working on it all summer.  Seems like it could be cool?

My buddy is one of the producers or something for that one.  He's been working on it all summer.  Seems like it could be cool?

That ought to be a good gig. You know when a camera guy or sound guy gets hired at Discovery or the like they are hoping for Deadliest Catch or Bering Sea Gold or a Below Deck. Instead some one has to go be embedded with a 738 pound fat person on 600 LB Life or do Hoarders or Dr Pimple Popper.

13 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Still stand by nat and tash are the 2 hottest mother fuckers to have ever been on this series. 

Nat is hotter than Tash. 

Tash is a to fucking needy. "I've never been without a man in my life. I just want to be there for them." Codependent, much?

And don't forget, Hannah is back on "The Real Love Boat" this week, although she is absent from the promos I've seen. 

2 minutes ago, Deej said:

Nat is hotter than Tash. 

Tash is a to fucking needy. "I've never been without a man in my life. I just want to be there for them." Codependent, much?

And don't forget, Hannah is back on "The Real Love Boat" this week, although she is absent from the promos I've seen. 

Agreed on both counts. Natalya is insanely hot.

22 hours ago, Deej said:

Hannah is on the Aussie version not the US version. Both were filmed simultaneously in the Med. The Aussie version can be found online if you know where to look.

Hannah Ferrier (pictured) ensured all eyes were on her on Tuesday when she attended the exclusive premiere of The Real Love Boat hosted by Princess Cruises in Sydney.

63092221-11278933-image-a-80_16648845613

Edited by RPM

15 hours ago, Deej said:
  Hide contents

Looks like Natasha gave her ex-boyfriend Dave's number. She's terrible. 

i don't understand her.

• Spoiler
    • drama not only with co workers but literally with the most important person on the boat tips wise
    • avoids conflict in every possible way - leading to issues with her team. also leading to issues with Dave I assume, instead of just flat out telling him in person vs over text to keep it professional and totally friend zone him.
    • bad at her main job (provisions, scheduling, etc) and at managing her team
    • sounds like she creates more drama by doing what you said above giving her ex dav'es phone nuber
    •  

9 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

If Tash thinks she is going to create drama between ex boyfriend and Dave, the ex should probably be more focused on Kyle. That motherfucker is all over her in all kinds of inappropriate ways that he masks in the “I’m gay” excuse.

I mean, he's quite clearly gay.  But let's not split hairs, they all suck.  I can't remember a season where I literally hated everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RPM said:

How many eps are left in Med? I'd like to start watching again. Heard this might be Capt. Lee's last roundup.

I swear I read somewhere he gets replaced early in in the next season and is totally off the show now. 

I gave up on Med mo this ago but have been enjoying the Down Under season that is airing in Bravo. Aesha is not. Agreat chief stew but I love her still.