Below Deck

RPM

12 hours ago, RPM said:

Really surprised they brought the chef back. He was a trainwreck the last time.

I remember him being an absolute trainwreck the first time he was on the show when and the bosun were fighting over Malia.  Then the second time, it was like he suddenly matured and was actually one of the more reasonable crew members.  Then this time, he looks like a complete asshole again.

Might be related to a girl being involved both times, maybe just a coincidence though.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

What is it with people and crazy ass engagements?  How do you go from ex to fiance?

Most of the crewmembers on these shows are a hot mess.  That carries over to their relationships.  Remember the redhead from last season who quit midway to go marry her old boss because she's pretty sure they're in love? Or Kate trying lesbianism and getting arrested for beating the shit out of her?  

Just watching the episode from last week.
Jenna is a cunt. Chef Adam is a douche. Parker is a pussy. The two inside gals are the only good part of the season.

Agreed. And paget and Ciara suck as well

Glenn is good but boring. Byron is ok

Parker is a moron. Resigning is quitting in that circumstance you dumbass.

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Read somewhere yesterday that they have a full season of BD and about 1/2 a season of BDM filmed. No news on a second season of BDSY.

I think the Below deck franchise is on the downslope of its lifespan. Sailing is boring, BD is losing Kate who is the star. BDM is ok. Hannah is somewhat entertaining because she’s a horny train wreck. 

15 hours ago, RPM said:

Kate leaving is a good thing. I was sick of her. Bring in a fresh crew.

LULZ @ the douche getting turned down at the impromptu proposal mid-cruise.

That guy is such a cuck.  She was dissing him at every turn.  The proposal denial was glorious.  

Those Newport Beach types are a real breed.  I know a number of them.   Most of them are Trojans.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:23 PM, Sbbruin said:

That guy is such a cuck.  She was dissing him at every turn.  The proposal denial was glorious.  

Those Newport Beach types are a real breed.  I know a number of them.   Most of them are Trojans.

That was amazing. She just shot him down, with no remorse. That being said, the influencers were annoying as fuck, almost as annoying as the Chef and the Chief Stew. They have to be doing it for TV Drama because I'm hoping they aren't that annoying in real life. But they probably are.

Did I miss the drugs episode? I don't remember if I did or didn't. I guess that shows how stupid the sailing season has been.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That was amazing. She just shot him down, with no remorse. That being said, the influencers were annoying as fuck, almost as annoying as the Chef and the Chief Stew. They have to be doing it for TV Drama because I'm hoping they aren't that annoying in real life. But they probably are.

Did I miss the drugs episode? I don't remember if I did or didn't. I guess that shows how stupid the sailing season has been.

Drug episode has not happened. Betting it’s the finale. 

On 5/5/2020 at 12:49 PM, PittsburghTiger said:

Just watched this week's episode. Kinda boring. Jenna and Adam are jagoffs.

It’s very clear Adam just wants a fuck buddy and she is proclaiming her love for him. 

It’s very clear Adam just wants a fuck buddy and she is proclaiming her love for him. 

He seems like he would just be happy with cuddling.

She did instantly jump off the deep end of “ love “ though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Warning: avoid Camp Getaway at all costs. Bravo trying to piggyback on the Below Deck formula but at an adult summer camp. Truly a terrible show. 

There aint jack shit on so I've been watching it.  Can attest to the above.

55 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Warning: avoid Camp Getaway at all costs. Bravo trying to piggyback on the Below Deck formula but at an adult summer camp. Truly a terrible show. 

Yeah, I don't see anything appealing about CG. Below Deck is about the only show I watch on Bravo.

4 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Apparently to be a chief stew the only requisite is to blame everyone else and suck and be a bitch

Jenna reminds me of Adrienne, the chief stew from S1. All bitch, no work.