Sarah Palin can be with Glen Rice now.....

Aqua Buddha

On 2/11/2022 at 6:33 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

A lady never combines "the most fun 90 seconds of my life" and "paid some bills" in the same sentence. Somewhere along the road of life, Ms. Palin should've learned that.

Mr. Whiggins can only last 1.5 minutes?  You need to catch him after a trip to South Austin. 

WTF happened here?  The judge said he'd dismiss, but he didn't?

Judge allowed the jury to continue deliberating. If his dismissal was overturned, no need to try it again if he was wrong, the jury verdict would preclude the need for a new trial.

Now we have the judge AND the jury saying her claim was shit. Had he not done that, we’d be hearing about how the librul’ judge killed her case and did not let true ‘Murican jurors decide she was defamed.

The double “fuck you snow-billy” aspect of this is

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Botox
Fillers
Lip injections
Cheek implants
Chin implant

Everybody knows about Palin's 3 daughters.  But what most people don't know is that there's a fourth daughter---Janice.  And she demonstrated, early on, a proclivity for the guitar and life on the road.

51 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

They've already won those lawsuits, and Fox as repeatedly used the defense in court that no "reasonable" person would/should believe what they say. 

I don't watch any cable news, but last I checked CNN never had to use that defense.   That also to me means that Fox should be forced to drop "news" from their branding. 

9 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Good god.  Is this Sarah Palin or Caitlyn Jenner on the cusp of the transition?

Sarah Palin.jpg

It still bottles the mind to think she could've been a John McCain heart attack away from the Presidency. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Jesus

That is possibly the worst chin job I’ve ever seen.

I wonder what cut rate back alley “doctor” charged her for that butchery.

Come on now...all of the plastic guys that I worked with...well, they were just waiting for an opportunity to set up a practice in Wasilla AK.  I'm sure that they've got the cream of the crop up there.   Beverly Hills, Palm Beach, Manhattan, Wasilla.  

3503b83a28309684c719df37ab9a4854.jpg

Botox
Fillers
Lip injections
Cheek implants
Chin implant

While I hate the sexist double standard bashing of women pols for aging, while decrepit old men get a physical appearance pass, when you embrace the “coldest state, hottest governor” title as a large measure of your value, I think you open that door.
giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

I’m not bashing her for looking old.

I’m bashing her for looking like a carved up mutant from getting shitty plastic surgery in a Tijuana back alley.

And any woman who goes all in on GQP bullshittery forfeits her protection from the sisterhood.

Fuck that hatchet faced cuntbucket.

My comments were not directed at your post BC. I was just explaining mine - with no insinuation regarding any other post.

Your last sentence seems a bit restrained. She deserves worse.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

That’s a rooooooough 58 

Todd has good timing. Dumps her right after the zenith of her looks and financial worth and before the slide.  

Now he’s banging younger-by-half-his-age Alaska 10s  (everywhere else 7s) and hunting and fishing….all without having to constantly listen to that voice. 

7 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Todd has good timing. Dumps her right after the zenith of her looks and financial worth and before the slide.  

Now he’s banging younger-by-half-his-age Alaska 10s  (everywhere else 7s) and hunting and fishing….all without having to constantly listen to that voice. 

There are no born and bred Alaska 10s.   They only thing like that up there is a military wife from the lower 48.   Alaskan women are a whole different variation of "rode hard and put back wet."

• Hook 'Em 1