Iowa State vs Iowa

Al_4_ISU

mother fucker what the fuck

well I guess it does mean that Iowa will have another decade plus of starting way overrated and shitting it up at the end of the season and ending with 8 or 9 wins and probably not ranked

many teams with higher expectations would have churned through 4 or 5 coaches by now, but Iowa just chooses to keep over paying one

That’s a tough one. What is it about the Iowa schools that they just cant dominate each other? Northern Iowa usually gives Iowa fits.

This state is a god forsaken vortex of shit weather where the human spirit routinely triumphs over talent or merit then drowns it in alcohol to spit in the face of the universe and dare karma to fuck it even harder just to prove we can take it.

Holy shit, pass the Tylenol.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

This state is a god forsaken vortex of shit weather where the human spirit routinely triumphs over talent or merit then drowns it in alcohol to spit in the face of the universe and dare karma to fuck it even harder just to prove we can take it.

Holy shit, pass the Tylenol.

I read this in Clark Griswold's voice from this scene.

Goddamn just saw the highlights. At least our impossible to beat instate rival is a blue blood on one of the best offensive runs in the history of the game. I’d hate if it was a medicre program like Iowa. This world is not fair.

It’s weird how the narrative on this game has changed. When I was in college we regularly beat Iowa and fizzled out in the Big 12. Now it seems like Campbell can’t beat them and then fucks things up in league play.

I would rather go 8-4 and lose to Iowa than go 5-7 and beat them, but fuck it’s getting old.

Also, we might have lost, but the following picture is of my Hawkeye buddy who hosted the party last night. They won, he lost
9f8d473f359cf2b3a19f4575c3429107.jpg
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Al_4_ISU said:

It’s weird how the narrative on this game has changed. When I was in college we regularly beat Iowa and fizzled out in the Big 12. Now it seems like Campbell can’t beat them and then fucks things up in league play.

I would rather go 8-4 and lose to Iowa than go 5-7 and beat them, but fuck it’s getting old.

Also, we might have lost, but the following picture is of my Hawkeye buddy who hosted the party last night. They won, he lost
9f8d473f359cf2b3a19f4575c3429107.jpg

Is the car running?