The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Degenerate Gardner said:

Never before have so many addled narcissists had so many megaphones.

Sociologically it's fascinating to see the end outcome of when every Tom Dick and Harry have a printing press in their pocket. There were entire wars and purges and genocides centuries ago over just over one or two presses and the existential danger they posed to a regime or government. 

The chaos we see now is the fear those people had centuries ago - it's a brand new technology that is fundamentally and irreversibly changing how humans interact with each other

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Sociologically it's fascinating to see the end outcome of when every Tom Dick and Harry have a printing press in their pocket. There were entire wars and purges and genocides centuries ago over just over one or two presses and the existential danger they posed to a regime or government. 
The chaos we see now is the fear those people had centuries ago - it's a brand new technology that is fundamentally and irreversibly changing how humans interact with each other

That and, I fundamentally believe this, humans are not equipped to “know” so many people.

It’s fucking us up.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watch the video, then read Rudy's description.

“All of a sudden, I feel this, ‘Bam!’ on my back,” Giuliani said. “I don’t know if they helped me not fall down, but I just about fell down, but I didn’t.

“I feel this tremendous pain in my back, and I’m thinking, what the — I didn’t even know what it was,” he said. “All of a sudden, I hear this guy say, ‘You’re a f–king scumbag,’ then he moves away so nobody can grab him.

• Haha 1

According to the post, the individual was charged with Assault in the 2nd degree

New York Penal Code § 120.05: Assault in the Second Degree

A person is guilty of assault in the second degree when:

1)With intent to cause serious physical injury to another person, he causes such injury to such person or to a third person; or

2)With intent to cause physical injury to another person, he causes such injury to such person or to a third person by means of a deadly weapon or a dangerous instrument; 

yada, yada, skip a few...

12) With intent to cause physical injury to a person who is sixty-five years of age or older, he or she causes such injury to such person, and the actor is more than ten years younger than such person.

What an absolute nothing burger.

Edited by TexasHooch
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 6/5/2022 at 7:33 AM, TheStoicPaisano said:

Sorry to interrupt your old school fapfest w/ old man moobs.

Just a few years ago I was like how the fuck is this drunk demented slob known by anyone, at any point in time, as ‘America’s Mayor’?

Now I’m like yep, that’s him…might as well anoint him Captain America.  

Also, why does his shirt fit him like my Dallas Cowboys Starter coat from 6th grade?

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Haha 1