The Rudy Thread

Francisco 2.0

On 12/14/2022 at 8:14 PM, SizzleChest said:

Where is the shot of the shoes?

I have some goofy shoes like that, but I wear them because chemo gave me neuropathy in my feet - whatever shoe has a bunch of padding and is comfortable is my fashion choice. 

2E50A9A6-E831-4D7B-84C3-5F6D638BF1AC.jpeg.382e88e89e8167768a304391c2e137f4.jpeg

I’m not sure if he has an excuse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2957124921664-watch-rudy-giuliani-become-utterly-confused-about-what-the-oscars-are-then-claim-to-be-a-religious-scholar

Rudy Giuliani appeared to be completely befuddled by the existence of the Academy Awards, the major Hollywood awards show known as The Oscars which just saw its 95th annual iteration.

“Somebody asked me about something called Oscar. Oscar?” Giuliani said during the Monday edition of his show, America’s Mayor Live .

“The Oscars,” a producer off-camera corrected.

“Oh, it’s the — oh, it’s a family,” Giuliani replied, appearing to get more confused. “What are Oscars. Some big thing happened last night called Oscar?”

After his producer clarified that it was a Hollywood award show, Giuliani went down a different rabbit hole, discussing the show The Chosen about the life of Jesus Christ.

“I watched Chosen , which I recommend to everyone to watch before Easter. It’s about the life of Jesus Christ. People who are very Orthodox, either Catholic or Protestant, might be somewhat offended by, it’s not being biblically 100% accurate, but it is not in any way offensive,” Giuliani explained.

“Its fictionalism is from my point of view, as a moderate biblical scholar. Moderate. I say moderate, but more a religious scholar, which I am — I would say it’s fair interpretation,” he added.

“But in any event, I was watching that and they said there was this thing on Oscar, but nobody I knew was watching it,” Giuliani concluded.

Watch above via America’s Mayor Live on YouTube.

The post Watch Rudy Giuliani Become Utterly Confused About What The Oscars Are, Then Claim to Be a Religious Scholar first appeared on Mediaite .

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Can you imagine his cabinet if he gets another term? 

Junior will have multiple departments.  Mike Lindell will be Secretary of the Interior.  

And everybody and their brother will be recording everything when they are around Trump, both to protect their asses, and to cash in on book deals after.

34 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I think Rudy's best shot is the "She was working for me!  What did she expect?" defense.

I mean, to a certain degree, I buy that.  She claims she was offered $1M per year as a business development manager.  Really?  I assume Rudy G is basically a one horse stable at this point.  I also assume Rudy doesn't need much help in getting his name out there.  Does anyone believe that $1M per year is the going rate for a BD manager in that situation?

I like that her website includes her modeling work. 

Am I being too cynical here?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

the simulation is off the rails at this point. 

The former mayor is quoted making outrageously sexist, racist, and antisemitic comments in multiple recorded conversations, including comments like, “I’m gonna make it a little painful,” “Be a slut! Be Rudy’s slut,” “I think of you as my daughter. Is that weird?” and declaring he would “get in trouble with underage girls” who were 16 but looked 20.

It describes Giuliani acting obsessed with Dunphy, calling her up to 53 times a day. The suit references him making inappropriate sexual comments about her and much younger female colleagues, including one recorded incident on March 4, 2019, when he openly fantasized about sleeping with her while drinking Bloody Marys on the job.

“Giuliani became drunk, and fantasized about visiting a hotel with Ms. Dunphy, bizarrely saying during a recorded conversation that he would tell the doorman to wait outside with the luggage so that ‘we do it on the floor in the living room … we don’t even make it to the bedroom. All the clothes come off,’ and telling the doorman, ‘I need time alone with my girlfriend, with my daughter. With my little girl,’” the lawsuit quotes Giuliani.

“This became part of a pattern in which Giuliani referenced Ms. Dunphy as his ‘daughter’ in the context of sexual activity and made her extremely uncomfortable.”

Dunphy’s suit lists multiple causes of action, including battery, and demands $10 million in damages.

• Like 1