Candace Owens

RollLeft

8 minutes ago, F250 said:

lulz it's a well known racial slur used against blacks and you used it against a black woman.

Coon capitalism describes a money making scheme employed by some non dominants who are comfortable monetizing their willingness to appease some in the dominant culture. I didn’t call Candace a coon, although I thought about it.

Edited by Satchel
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Coon capitalism describes a money making scheme employed by some non dominants who are comfortable monetizing their willingness to appease some in the dominant culture. I didn’t call Candace a coon, although I thought about it.

Unless you are part of that minority group then it isn't your place to make that charge.

10 minutes ago, Satchel said:

I agree, although most anybody can spot coon capitalism when it’s being practiced.

I meant using the term. Sometimes it seems white people just like having a reason to use a particular slur.

41 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Do you really not comprehend that “darkie” is a racial slur? 

Uh, yeah, I do.  It was a fucking joke.  You think she named that video series "A Shot In The Dark" on accident?

I strongly encourage you to go find all my racist comments or behavior on surly.  I'll wait.

She easily meets my criteria for beauty. I doubt I'm alone in that. Respectfully, I don't want to initiate a discussion about it. I merely note the advantages of being telegenic without opinion of whether I care if anyone would or wouldn't.
If she's overcoming ugliness to make her media bread, I guess I'm just wrong using her as an example.

She’s objectively attractive.

But as my beloved Granny used to say “Ugly on the inside rots beauty on the outside”.

Just as an average looking person can become more attractive if they are kind and funny and charismatic; a beautiful person can become ugly if they’re a hateful mean liar.

Ergo, Candace is butt ass ugly.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Here comes more measles outbreaks. 

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

How is this even going to work?  “Hey guys, guess what?  It turns out the polio vaccine doesn’t work!  The government hides all the polio deaths we still have in their official statistics.  You probably know someone who has died of polio … wait, no, don’t try to think about that.  What I meant is, you probably don’t know anyone who has had polio, but there are tons of them amongst us being kept in the shadows!”

51 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

She spent 2 year researching an anti-vax book? I don’t believe you Ron burgundy gif.

I'm willing to bet she didn't interview anybody who got polio in their younger years and it left them tied to braces/crutches/wheelchairs for the next 60 years of their lives.

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Uh, yeah, I do.  It was a fucking joke.  You think she named that video series "A Shot In The Dark" on accident?

I strongly encourage you to go find all my racist comments or behavior on surly.  I'll wait.

We should resist the temptation to call everything we don’t like racist or racism. There’s enough of the real stuff out there without the need to pad the stats. Some people think a correct and appropriate use of the word niggardly is racist. It isn’t, for crissakes.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Some people think a correct and appropriate use of the word niggardly is racist. It isn’t, for crissakes.

But, of course, there IS a correct an appropriate use of the word “niggardly.”

What’s the appropriate use of “coon” outside of a raccoon?

4 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

But, of course, there IS a correct an appropriate use of the word “niggardly.”

What’s the appropriate use of “coon” outside of a raccoon?

It is appropriate when it is associated with a money making scheme employed by some non dominants who are comfortable monetizing their willingness to appease some in the dominant culture.

Edited by Satchel

6 minutes ago, Satchel said:

It is appropriate when it is associated with a money making scheme employed by some non dominants who are comfortable monetizing their willingness to appease some in the dominant culture.

Is it? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it used outside this board. Like neonmoon, nothing on google for me. And searching this board, the only person I can find using it is you.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

I was going to let the gobbledygook definition from Aggrieved Person Studies slide the first time you posted it, but you’re doubling down so now I have to question this bizarre mix of wokeness and insisting on shoehorning the word coon into every post.  It’s like you’re introducing yourself by announcing your pronouns are Ze/Zir/N-Word.

Well, that’s certainly one way of looking at it.

1 hour ago, formermav43 said:

Is it? I don’t think I’ve ever seen it used outside this board. Like neonmoon, nothing on google for me. And searching this board, the only person I can find using it is you.

Calling them out is a favorite hobby of Willie D of the Geto Boys.  Unlike Satchel here (and how do we know Satchel isn't Black, and thereby allowed to use the term?) Willie goes so far as to call the participants -- Candace, Diamond & Silk, Herschel Walker -- the c-word.

You know who else used it? Candace Owens, who three years ago posted a pic of Trump and Tupac together for some reason decades ago and captioned it "Liberal logic: 'Tupac was a self-hating, alt-right, Uncle Tom, coon who perpetuated themes of white supremacy."

Yes "coon" is a racist epithet but in the context of coon capitalism it should be within the bounds of political discourse here, because it's real, whether we like it or not. 

Is it a real thing? I can’t find shit on Google, and I like to think I’m a Google connoisseur 

the only three documented uses are

1. that weird video already posted 

2. https://247sports.com/college/west-virginia/Board/103782/Contents/Great-Candace-Owens-Video-on-Absent-Fathers-and-Government-133496532/

3. and Satchel on 9/3/2021 at post #39

So far, it seems like Satchel used a racial slur to describe black people using their skin color to profit off racists by agreeing with them, 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 3

'buck dancing', 'coon capitalism'.. I see the surly approved, soft serve negroes are feeling good tonight. If that's the best you can do, Candace ain't the only one dancing. Massa likes it when you stay on beat.

And before you come with the goofy retorts, I don't like Candace. I'm just pointing out how silly you are.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

How is this even going to work?  “Hey guys, guess what?  It turns out the polio vaccine doesn’t work!  The government hides all the polio deaths we still have in their official statistics.  You probably know someone who has died of polio … wait, no, don’t try to think about that.  What I meant is, you probably don’t know anyone who has had polio, but there are tons of them amongst us being kept in the shadows!”

Trump saved us from Polio.  Dear Leader saved all of humanity when he prayed it away.   Then he played 9 holes and managed 9 consecutive hole-in-ones.  

21 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

'buck dancing', 'coon capitalism'.. I see the surly approved, soft serve negroes are feeling good tonight. If that's the best you can do, Candace ain't the only one dancing. Massa likes it when you stay on beat. emoji1535.png

And before you come with the goofy retorts, I don't like Candace. I'm just pointing out how silly you are.

Both are real. And profitable.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

She’s objectively attractive.

But as my beloved Granny used to say “Ugly on the inside rots beauty on the outside”.

Just as an average looking person can become more attractive if they are kind and funny and charismatic; a beautiful person can become ugly if they’re a hateful mean liar.

Ergo, Candace is butt ass ugly.

wait, I have to be all 3? fuck!  

I had the misfortune of working with someone like that.  She was decent enough looking I guess, but the older guys acted like peak Pamela Anderson walked in the room.  I suppose that is why I wasn't thrown off by that russian spy that broke the NRA olds.

35 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

JFC, could we maybe drop the whole racism angle and go back to the nepotism pointed out a page ago since her husband is the CEO of Parler where her "research" is being promoted? That will suffice for the present, right?

And while it maybe "free" to view, I'm guessing there will be ads out the ass to make her a decent chunk of change.

Speaking of Parler, it's Melania's official home as of earlier this month.

Wonder why she isn't on her husband's preferred platform.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/melania-trump-make-parler-her-social-media-home-2022-02-09/

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

I don't usually see the same people who call JS racist get called racists themselves, but when they do they double down.

I’m curious as to why my critique of another black person’s activities garners so much interest in this thread?