Herman's Worst Performance?

TwiceHorn

I suppose you can argue that some of our WTF games in prior years were worse, but a pleasing aspect of Herman has been good preparation and solid gameplanning for bigtime opponents. 

This one fails big time. I was worried that trap games would remain a problem with Herman for a while.  Now I'm just worried.

It appears that comfort coach hiring is coming home to roost now that recruiting seems mostly on track.

Thoughts?

• Like 4

Just now, Jive Turkey said:

I thought he figured something out in the second half. Rojo was cooking. Then he disappeared. 

Great play by RoJo. But the big run was still the result of an OU player missing an easy tackle near the LOS. If he makes the play we very likely still have 3 points.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

This game makes me question our talent, too.  OU just looks faster everywhere.

That is likely coaching though.

They move with fucking purpose, our guys dance around like pussies on offenses and belly flop on defense instead of hitting a mother fucker.

• Like 1

We aren't that great.  We are suffering from a plague of injuries at RB and in the secondary.  That being said, the coaches put up their worst coaching performance to date.  It was horrible.  Awful.  Hideous.  Embarrassing.  We lost the line of scrimmage against an opponent that was equally banged up at the line off scrimmage..  

• Like 1

We should (I think??) win every game left on the schedule.  And that's what scares me.

It is gruntling to think that CDC is probably at least going to counsel Herman about this instead of just sitting around counting money like his predecessors.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 2