Drop a line from a TV show/film that really struck you

Goo Punch

Dont worry, you’ll see them again during the long journey to the middle.

- philip seymour hoffman, Almost Famous

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Be a man about being married.... just plaster on a fake smile and plow through the next 50 years of life waiting for the sweet embrace of death... like everyone does.”

- Rob Courdry, The Heartbreak Kid

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

”Earn this” is also an incredible line that has been mentioned before

• 2 years later...

For some reason this struck a chord with me when it aired.

“Give all of us gathered here tonight the strength to remember that life is so very fragile. We are all vulnerable and we will all at some point in our lives fall; we will all fall. We must carry this in our hearts…that what we have is special. That it can be taken from us and that when it is taken from us we will be tested…we will be tested to our very souls. We will now all be tested. It is these times…it is this pain that allows us to look inside ourselves.”

- Coach Taylor

If she was here I’d probably be just as crazy now as I was then in about 5 minutes.  Ain’t that ridiculous?  Naw, it ain’t really.  ‘Cause being crazy about a woman like her is always the right thing to do.  Being an old and decrepit bag of bones; that’s what’s ridiculous…getting old.

: 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, deadshank said:

If she was here I’d probably be just as crazy now as I was then in about 5 minutes.  Ain’t that ridiculous?  Naw, it ain’t really.  ‘Cause being crazy about a woman like her is always the right thing to do.  Being an old and decrepit bag of bones; that’s what’s ridiculous…getting old.

: 

Profile pic checks out. 

I think I started a thread on that one a year or so ago. One of the best monologues ever. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1