Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Just now, Nicole44 said:

You need to write a screen play for the trash bags of money story. It would be badass. 

The movie requires I get on the private jet to go get the bags of cash. Problem is I really had no idea what was about to happen.  That however would be when the movie really starts. 

1 minute ago, troph said:

The movie requires I get on the private jet to go get the bags of cash. Problem is I really had no idea what was about to happen.  That however would be when the movie really starts. 

It’s still awesome. Don’t short change it. 

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s still awesome. Don’t short change it. 

We were about to land 9 figure contracts for work to be done on “spaces” where Middle East kings, princes and sultans would be in private. The possibilities of what was really happening are pretty fantastic.  We could not find out anything about our “partner” even after I put a PI on him. Whitewashed public and internet record. Was spooky.   The choice felt like death or net worth of $250M and nothing in between.  Probably shoulda done it, but I found another route I guess.

Edited by troph

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

There are no other threads save some game ones for me at this point. Lol. I’m addicted to this one. 

Hey Nicole ... excellent work and thanks for helping keep that trademark Night Crew BDE / BMysteriousLadyPartsE rolling & growing like a tsunami.

Choo choo, motherfuckers. Climb on or get run the fuck over.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

So back in the day/aughts my mom was considered the hottie. I’m truly not. So the requests for pics would leave you all disappointed. Can’t hold a candle. Wouldn’t even try. My selfies aren’t even close. Pic of me mom and my bro. I’m not worthy of this much adulation regardless. This should be saved for @THUJONE ms paint and a bunch of super creative talented folk who make surly great. If it happens, UM to Texas,  I shouldn’t and won’t ever take credit. Just know that money has been collected. And that I say without reservation or worries. 

2759C2B1-C5ED-4869-BF22-C8A2CE8C0F4D.jpeg

Was your dad Bobby Ewing?  

I just wish they'd announce Herman's firing and UM hiring the same day. i bet they make us wait a few days, fuckers
Just have Urban show up to Tom's office with a severance check:

Urban: Hey, who's office is this?

Tom: Uh, it's mine.

Urban: Not anymore.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Just have Urban show up to Tom's office with a severance check:

Urban: Hey, who's office is this?

Tom: Uh, it's mine.

Urban: Not anymore.

Severance checks are for losers. Tom gets his whole salary. Guaranteed contract.