Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Fuck it, maybe JetLinx has a big swinging dick from UT running shit there and it's all the same.

in the interest of running everything to ground, the top 4 cxo listed on the jet linx site show the founder is a jayhawk and the other 3 are DIII schools.   also, hq is omaha.

i have a text in to someone who knows the FBO game and will know where their largest stations are, so if there is an open jaw or repositioning of metal for purposes of obfuscation, we know where to start looking for masked flights.

if this is *the plane*, and if the powers that be are concerned they have outed themselves, the next move would be to have cum's kid driven up to cmh, cancel the stop in cincy, and file a false-flag segment from cmh to wherever for "jet linx 512", and then use other metal for this fiesta.  note that on flightaware, we can't see an actual tail number without a subscription.  what we are seeing is a never-ending "flight number", "jet linx 512".   a careful review of the metal that jetlinx highlights on their website indicates they are likely operating this particular F900 which is owned by someone else.  all of the flights on "jet linx 512" start from and eventually end up back at bergstrom.  "512".  get it?

if this is *not* *the plane* it sure is a glitch in the matrix.  straight up trolling by the simulation architect.

the F900 seats 12 in a "luxury" configuration, or up to 19 in a "business class" configuration.  if the mission profile requires 12 seats, then switching metal is not a casual decision unless you operate 2 parallel flights, or pay for the 19-seat jets that cost 3-5x per hour over the cost of the F900.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Sounds like Glen is speaking from experience, but this also lines up with what I saw while spending more time than I'd like to admit as an amateur looking at the FAA registry for Falcon 900s. Based on that, I don't think Jet Linx actually owns any F900s, which is consistent with the FlightAware page for this plane that lists Jet Linx only as operator.

Like the plane that CTJ says the BMDs are using (assuming it's not the same one), FlightAware doesn't post the plane in question's owner, tail number, registration info, etc. since the owner went through the steps to block that from the public. If you went to the FAA registry and pulled the tail number of a "blocked" F900 and searched it on FlightAware, it would tell you it's not accessible. Only reason we can see the blocked plane we're talking about is because its page was pulled from the long list of arrivals/departures from ABIA and we have the link saved. 

I also looked into purchasing the full flight history, but at $394 it's cost prohibitive unless a Surly 1%'er wants to foot the bill. It does show the approximate number of annual flights for the plane though, which were 50 (2020 YTD) and 75 (each of 2019 and 2018). So based on what Glen said, seems like a logical candidate for plane share. 

Here's the plane and it's ownership info... tail # N754WC

https://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N754WC

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I am connected to the BMD here in Saskatoon (Longhorns are HUGE up here). What I am hearing is that they are talking to a coach that took a little time off to refresh his batteries and he is ready to curb stomp the B12. He has had similar success at every stop he has coached at and the bonus is that he has NFL experience.

If I told you the name I am afraid I would get cut off, but it’s happening.

Unlike those other dicks though, I will give you a hint.

He doesn’t look like Jeff Daniels.
He doesn’t look like Fisher Stevens.

He believes in vertical integration.

Fuck that noise.

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

in the interest of running everything to ground, the top 4 cxo listed on the jet linx site show the founder is a jayhawk and the other 3 are DIII schools.   also, hq is omaha.

i have a text in to someone who knows the FBO game and will know where their largest stations are, so if there is an open jaw or repositioning of metal for purposes of obfuscation, we know where to start looking for masked flights.

if this is *the plane*, and if the powers that be are concerned they have outed themselves, the next move would be to have cum's kid driven up to cmh, cancel the stop in cincy, and file a false-flag segment from cmh to wherever for "jet linx 512", and then use other metal for this fiesta.  note that on flightaware, we can't see an actual tail number without a subscription.  what we are seeing is a never-ending "flight number", "jet linx 512".   a careful review of the metal that jetlinx highlights on their website indicates they are likely operating this particular F900 which is owned by someone else.  all of the flights on "jet linx 512" start from and eventually end up back at bergstrom.  "512".  get it?

if this is *not* *the plane* it sure is a glitch in the matrix.  straight up trolling by the simulation architect.

the F900 seats 12 in a "luxury" configuration, or up to 19 in a "business class" configuration.  if the mission profile requires 12 seats, then switching metal is not a casual decision unless you operate 2 parallel flights, or pay for the 19-seat jets that cost 3-5x per hour over the cost of the F900.

Could a private owner enlist one of these services in order to delist a plane or can the private owner delist?

Having to cancel the Kansas State game due to Covid is the ultimate “this team gives no fucks anymore” sign there is no besides a massive opt out. I’m assuming the season would be officially over in this case besides some God awful bowl game. 

9 minutes ago, jinx said:

Did we ever determine if this is a Falcon 900?

image.jpeg.9af25bde7752bced55ddf41444113c16.jpeg

There's a different F900 models over the years, and further variation between interior layouts and colors within each model. The image here is very similar to the F900 EX and the F900 EX EAsy (1996 F900 models) interiors found with a quick google search.

F900 EX

Spoiler

78805483.jpg

F900 EX EAsy

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

Falcon 900DX - Doing a reverse image search on Google with the image you provided (I think this is from one of Carl's many ninja posts on here), it actually brought up the Falcon 900DX interior as a related image. Giving the dudes face aids probably helped the algorithm not try to match the people pictured. It isn't necessarily confirmation, but it's interesting.

Spoiler

67c787a4-2020-02-07-15.41.22.jpg

Falcon 900LX (currently advertised model)

Spoiler

FL900EX-Int-JS-300x200.jpg

Leather colors and wood colors seem to be customizeable, and it appears couches and beds in some can be chosen to replace some chairs. It also looks like some of the chairs aren't fixed in place and can be relocated in the interior based off some different images. The monitor sides also seem to be variable or completely absent in some interiors.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

it means to be afraid, we're about to be murdered in our sleep by assassins

Well according to @closetojumping we are all, “poors, degenerates, hustlers, hillbillies, and assclowns.”

So I mean what would ninja assassin types want with us? It’s not a smart play on their part. Lol. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

May not be related.  Google has it potentially linked to: Taurus Investment Holdings is a global private equity real estate firm.  None of the top 3 execs are Longhorns and they have real estate projects all over including Austin.

Edited by tx ind
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

interior of that plane doesn't match the interior from Carl's photo, at least not in the link below. Not sure if that's a stock photo or if there's remodeling or whatever. Also none of the people listed on the company website have Texas ties

https://prijet.com/owner/TAURUS V141 LLC

29 minutes ago, jinx said:

Did we ever determine if this is a Falcon 900?

image.jpeg.9af25bde7752bced55ddf41444113c16.jpeg

LOL, I've been biting my tongue but now that you brought it up it's comical that anyone thinks that's the set up you go fetch Urban with.  Texas Big Cigars are pretty much unmatched as a group...they're not flying whatever the fuck that is.  

I love Falcon 900's...as you know, that's not a fucking falcon 900. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Bam Bam Sam said:

There's a different F900 models over the years, and further variation between interior layouts and colors within each model. The image here is very similar to the F900 EX and the F900 EX EAsy (1996 F900 models) interiors found with a quick google search.

F900 EX

Reveal hidden contents

78805483.jpg

F900 EX EAsy

Reveal hidden contents

hqdefault.jpg

Falcon 900DX - Doing a reverse image search on Google with the image you provided (I think this is from one of Carl's many ninja posts on here), it actually brought up the Falcon 900DX interior as a related image. Giving the dudes face aids probably helped the algorithm not try to match the people pictured. It isn't necessarily confirmation, but it's interesting.

Reveal hidden contents

67c787a4-2020-02-07-15.41.22.jpg

Falcon 900LX (currently advertised model)

Reveal hidden contents

FL900EX-Int-JS-300x200.jpg

Leather colors and wood colors seem to be customizeable, and it appears couches and beds in some can be chosen to replace some chairs. It also looks like some of the chairs aren't fixed in place and can be relocated in the interior based off some different images. The monitor sides also seem to be variable or completely absent in some interiors.

See below. That photo was likely just a troll. 

17 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

Jet links only has one Falcon 900 in their fleet. There's a pdf on their website that has the plane's details and some pictures of the interior. 

It's not the same plane

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, I've been biting my tongue but now that you brought it up it's comical that anyone thinks that's the set up you go fetch Urban with.  Texas Big Cigars are pretty much unmatched as a group...they're not flying whatever the fuck that is.  

I love Falcon 900's...as you know, that's not a fucking falcon 900. 

I mean...it’s some sort of mid to heavy jet. It’s certainly not a fuckin CXL or something. It has headroom to stand and a mini galley. I agree the lights and overheads don’t really look like the newer f900s but it could be an older model. I tend to agree you wouldn’t have the biggest of dicks riding around on a 1990s f900 though 

4 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

interior of that plane doesn't match the interior from Carl's photo, at least not in the link below. Not sure if that's a stock photo or if there's remodeling or whatever. Also none of the people listed on the company website have Texas ties

https://prijet.com/owner/TAURUS V141 LLC

That's because Carl is full of shit

9 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

I am not saying there aren't a ton of planes available to the athletic dept. from BMD's but I know in the past planes that they have used fly out of Marble Falls.  I don't know if they are part of a leasing pool.

25 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

Jet links only has one Falcon 900 in their fleet. There's a pdf on their website that has the plane's details and some pictures of the interior. 

It's not the same plane

Great find on the fleet webpage, but you're wrong that they only have one F900 in their fleet - you were only looking at the "Wholesale Fleet List." Check the same page you linked (here), and switch to the other tab titled "Fleet Information."

You'll see there is another F900 on that page, based in Austin. It's owned by BEYONDATX LLC, registered address of 100 Congress Avenue, Suite 1100. Still digging around for more info on the owner entity, but that address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. 

Edit: Interestingly, Jackson Walker is the firm Powers joined after stepping down as President. 

Edited by derpyhorndog
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

This is the one in the JetLinx fleet, you said? If so, that means JetLinx owns it, and aren't managing it for an owner, like the one of interest is proposed to be.  Also, the owner isn't hidden in the link given, so isn't this plane in particular not blocked, like the one of interest is? I don't think they're the same plane, but I also don't think this is the plane being discussed for the FL, ATX, VNY, and Columbus flights.

23 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Translation for the olds?

He does this when he has info and wants us to beat it out of him

2 minutes ago, Homercles said:

You guys analyzing the interior are doing it wrong.  You need to zoom into the cockpit...that bird has an oh-shit handle behind the overhead panel and other little details on the pedestal that may give it away.  Is there no higher res version of that?

I think I see a washer/dryer behind the cockpit. Appears to be frontloading.

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Great find on the fleet webpage, but you're wrong that they only have one F900 in their fleet - you were only looking at the "Wholesale Fleet List." Check the same page you linked (here), and switch to the other tab titled "Fleet Information."

You'll see there is another F900 on that page, based in Austin. It's owned by BEYONDATX LLC, registered address of 100 Congress Avenue, Suite 1100. Still digging around for more info on the owner entity, but that address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. 

Manager of the LLC

https://www.jw.com/people/erin-tuggle/

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic