Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, noshowjones said:

Look at the original 2017 Cert.  Tuggle was originally the agent.   

Management transferred from Davis to Tuggle in early '20.  Divorce between Davis and Scott was finalized in Sept '20.  

Tuggle is protecting her clients assets. 

She probably set up the LLC in 2017 and listed herself as the registered agent for service of process.  Pretty normal.  Taking over as a managing member of a shell corporation that has a jet and a loan for a jet isn't the most unusual thing I've seen either.  

Or, maybe it's the thread that unravels the whole deal.  But lawyers setting up entities for clients to hold assets and being listed as having a role in said entities, particularly as registered agents, isn't terribly unusual.

Edited by dcbc

30 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Okay, so, BeyondATX LLC as discussed is the entity that owns the 2008 F900 with Tail No. N512KS. It is the only Austin-based F900 in the Jet Linx fleet, and its FAA-registered address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. That tail number is also blocked on FlightAware, so it very well could be the one we have been tracking.

One of the LLC's managers (equivalent of a director of a corporation) is Erin Tuggle, Partner at JW Austin that graduated from UT Law. The other manager of BeyondATX LLC is Matt Davis. Per Lexis, the registered address for both managers is PO Box 1465 Austin, TX 78767. An extensive Google'ing of that address will bring up a number of business entities tied to that address, including this one, this one and this one - there are also others.

You'll note that Kendra Scott holds an officer or other management position with each of those entities, and that Matt Davis is a manager of the first one I linked above (Gray Street Real Estate LLC). Connection between the two is that Matt Davis is Kendra Scott's ex-husband.

On a less interesting note, BeyondATX LLC also has connections to Eric W. Wenzel of California, though it seems like at least some of those connections are in the past (records show he was previously an officer; unclear whether he still holds an equity stake in the entity). Anyways, Wenzel doesn't appear to have any UT connections, though he is a Pittsburgh alumnus. His family also appears to have quite a bit of wealth (involved in retirement plan investment management, real estate, banking, etc.). 

Erin Tuggle and Matt Davis (Kendra's ex) are obviously involved in management of the LLC and its assets, and my best guess is that Kendra Scott, members of the Wenzel family and surely a number of other individuals are direct or indirect investors/owners of the entity. 

So what about the other plane that is scheduled to leave Columbus for Austin, sit all day and then return to Columbus. The owner is Casa Bonita?  This one

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/id/EJA514-1606863961-7-1-50

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

So what about the other plane that is scheduled to leave Columbus for Austin, sit all day and then return to Columbus. The owner is Casa Bonita?  This one

Oh man, really have to get some work done tonight so a deep dive will have to wait until morning unless someone else wants to handle that fun exercise in the meantime. 

47 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The language wasn’t far off. The players all had corona this summer. They have symptoms without testing now. This could be anything and it’s flu and common cold season with weather having just changed. 

I don’t know that poster for shit, but Cumbie was as close to a done deal as a Charlie Strong clusterfuck could let it become. That one was classic idiocy. 

I hope you understand that it was posted with a sense of pride. You’re a woman and all, so I just want to make sure we’re not heading towards hysterics over the perceived slight. Also, you’re welcome in addition for the sexism. 

I had a burger today from Southwell’s with cheese, bacon, jalapeños, tomatoes, mustard and mayo. It was fucking greatness. You guys whining about mayo on a burger are missing out. 

The Southwell burger is great. It was right around the corner from me when I lived in Houston. 
Really solid burger. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

This thread inspired me to make a burger for dinner. A fresh shipment of Whataburger spicy ketchup made the fries A+.

1-BBE3-AF0-AC7-F-4308-A2-DC-B92-A47515-F

Nice.  All the talk in this thread about burger joints, but at the end of the day there's no better burger than a home cooked burger. 

If there was a fast food joint that made burgers that tasted like they were cooked in my backyard, I'd eat there all the time.

• Hook 'Em 1

Okay, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

• Hook 'Em 4

7 hours ago, derpyhorndog said:

Okay, so, BeyondATX LLC as discussed is the entity that owns the 2008 F900 with Tail No. N512KS. It is the only Austin-based F900 in the Jet Linx fleet, and its FAA-registered address ties to the Austin office of Jackson Walker. That tail number is also blocked on FlightAware, so it very well could be the one we have been tracking.

One of the LLC's managers (equivalent of a director of a corporation) is Erin Tuggle, Partner at JW Austin that graduated from UT Law. The other manager of BeyondATX LLC is Matt Davis. Per Lexis, the registered address for both managers is PO Box 1465 Austin, TX 78767. An extensive Google'ing of that address will bring up a number of business entities tied to that address, including this one, this one and this one - there are also others.

You'll note that Kendra Scott holds an officer or other management position with each of those entities, and that Matt Davis is a manager of the first one I linked above (Gray Street Real Estate LLC). Connection between the two is that Matt Davis is Kendra Scott's ex-husband.

On a less interesting note, BeyondATX LLC also has connections to Eric W. Wenzel of California, though it seems like at least some of those connections are in the past (records show he was previously an officer; unclear whether he still holds an equity stake in the entity). Anyways, Wenzel doesn't appear to have any UT connections, though he is a Pittsburgh alumnus. His family also appears to have quite a bit of wealth (involved in retirement plan investment management, real estate, banking, etc.). 

Erin Tuggle and Matt Davis (Kendra's ex) are obviously involved in management of the LLC and its assets, and my best guess is that Kendra Scott, members of the Wenzel family and surely a number of other individuals are direct or indirect investors/owners of the entity. 

Edited by IBuryPaul

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

LOL, I've been biting my tongue but now that you brought it up it's comical that anyone thinks that's the set up you go fetch Urban with.  Texas Big Cigars are pretty much unmatched as a group...they're not flying whatever the fuck that is.  

I love Falcon 900's...as you know, that's not a fucking falcon 900. 

If we aren't picking him up in this bitch we are doing it wrong

Led Zeppelin onboard their private plane, Starship, 1973 | Led zeppelin,  Zeppelin, Led zep

• Hook 'Em 1

Okay, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires, are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!

Danny sucked and was stupid to give away the Immortal Iron Fist power.
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

the owner of that plane is not fucking thermensa to the best of our knowledge, and we have no confirmation of whiskey and mayo disposition, so we're ignoring it for it right now

3 hours ago, senorfussybutt said:

So here's an honest question: why not pare down the non-Xs-and-Os and non recruiting tasks to an admin type? Or are you saying that these HCs don't know how to delegate?

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Seems like the head coach needs a "chief of staff" type to work under them.  Not a coach, but a manager. 

Or just take the FUPM route, and be the Chief of Staff / CEO yourself and let the real X&O guys do the X&Oing.

35 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Lots of talk about airplane interiors, still talking burgers, and no decision announced. So what are you getting them for their wedding? 

Well ... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe I  could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-setting or maybe a silverware pattern.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Quoting myself for people that actually worked today. We (think) we are still on step 6 but the flights in step 7 are scheduled for tomorrow.

Yeah... I think we’re still on the steal underpants step 

D5AA9378-DF08-4A81-8FC6-353985B00A3A.jpeg

• Like 3

Wait, wait, wait. So Kendra Scott fucked Tom Herman so we could lower his buy out then she let UT use her plane to go get our new coach?  If so, she may be the greatest Longhorn fan of all time.  They will make a Longhorn Legend short for her on LHN.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

So, Kendra Scott’s estranged husband is loaning his plane out to help get Urban and BMD’s shuttled around LA, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Columbus to get this deal done so that he can eff over Herman for screwing his wife? Awesome plot twist.

source.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic