Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

5 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

I'll believe you once Waddle hits the portal back to Austin

dude, the waddle stuff was always in jest.  but anyone who actually thinks urban goddamn meyer is going to be the coach at UT consumed a lot of paint thinner during their developmental years. 

• Hook 'Em 1

dude, the waddle stuff was always in jest.  but anyone who actually thinks urban goddamn meyer is going to be the coach at UT consumed a lot of paint thinner during their developmental years. 

If Urban doesn’t come to Texas, at least you’re making a strong case to be fisted by RD.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

If Urban doesn’t come to Texas, at least you’re making a strong case to be fisted by RD.

CDC will never hire a head football coach who, from Day 1, would be extremely polarizing and serve to divide the alumni base. CDC will never roll the dice on "They will all love me and forget the criminal element Urban has brought on campus when we beat TCU or (possibly) OU!"

After Urban, who is the next "most sexy" candidate? Luke Fickell.

I think CDC will pass on both bringing in the one person who would be more polarizing to hire at UT than Steve Patterson as Asst AD. I also think he will take a pass on Luke Fickell. I also am pretty sure I will never fist any of you guys, although I appreciate the offer.

So, to recap - No to Urban, no to re-hiring Steve Patterson, no to Luke Fickell, and no to my fisting anyone. A four-way parlay.

43 minutes ago, futureman said:

Weren’t you the same guy that posted about 500 times that the brocks were coming to Texas?

basically you don’t KNOW anything ...  ignore. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

What's impressive about futureman and his commitment to his craft here is that I still can't tell if what's happening in this thread is a continuation of or him breaking his usual character.

Yeah he fucked me up with the waddle was always just in jest bit. It’s somewhat poetic his anger towards urban Meyer coming here lol. 

7 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

What's impressive about futureman and his commitment to his craft here is that I still can't tell if what's happening in this thread is a continuation of or him breaking his usual character.

Did he offer to stick his thumb up his ass when he doubled down that the Brocks were never going to Bama?  

13 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

It’s somewhat poetic his anger towards urban Meyer coming here lol. 

I would love it if urban meyer came to texas.  I’d be over the moon.  but he isn’t, and this thread and everyone in it save for myself and couple others are stupid assholes. 

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

A fire Tom herman thread started in 2017 when he was hired. That thread doesn’t seem to have aged well bud. I’d say maybe wait till 2021 football season to toss out your super credible, super serious perspective. If surly doesn’t take futureman serious from here on out about urban Meyer then I’ll fist his ass on the same account just before he fists his own ass. Call it a warm up for the big show. 

Is futureman the South Austin's mom of fisting now?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He’s installing more plays in his book. It’s really a pleasure to watch him execute. Somehow I missed the fisting promise, which somehow evolved to RD fisting him, and him labeling that “quality content”. 

The man is a treasure.

He doesn’t have a clue about Urbs or any Cowboys QB situation, and yet the more, ahem, limited among us are drawn offsides. Every. Fucking. Time. 

But what about the Brocks?

7 hours ago, futureman said:

saying herman will be here for another 10 years isn’t as stupid as saying urban meyer is going to coach here in 2021. this is the most desperate, dumbest, saddest fucking thread in the history of shaggy/surly. 

Maybe you should follow Nascar instead of college football. 

10 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

CDC will never hire a head football coach who, from Day 1, would be extremely polarizing and serve to divide the alumni base. CDC will never roll the dice on "They will all love me and forget the criminal element Urban has brought on campus when we beat TCU or (possibly) OU!"

After Urban, who is the next "most sexy" candidate? Luke Fickell.

I think CDC will pass on both bringing in the one person who would be more polarizing to hire at UT than Steve Patterson as Asst AD. I also think he will take a pass on Luke Fickell. I also am pretty sure I will never fist any of you guys, although I appreciate the offer.

So, to recap - No to Urban, no to re-hiring Steve Patterson, no to Luke Fickell, and no to my fisting anyone. A four-way parlay.

Lmao if you haven’t paid attention to the last 10+ years the alumni base is already divided. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, futureman said:

tell me, have the brocks signed their letters of intent to bama yet?  I’ll wait. 

By this logic nobody is going to any school that they have verbally committed to. This is the same shit we are saying about Urban you goofy fuck. The talks behind the scenes are like a soft commit, any more smoke and it maybe becomes a verbal. There hasn't been a single fucking thing mentioned that the Brocks are unhappy with bama lol. 

2 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

By this logic nobody is going to any school that they have verbally committed to. This is the same shit we are saying about Urban you goofy fuck. The talks behind the scenes are like a soft commit, any more smoke and it maybe becomes a verbal. There hasn't been a single fucking thing mentioned that the Brocks are unhappy with bama lol. 

nothing gets by you. 

22 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

So how is everyone gonna feel after the angry little groundhogs hire Urban and we get Harbaugh?

If Urban inks a contract with Michigan, I’ll fist myself on a live webcam.

I will be doing it for pleasure though. 

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic