Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

23 hours ago, futureman said:

saying herman will be here for another 10 years isn’t as stupid as saying urban meyer is going to coach here in 2021. this is the most desperate, dumbest, saddest fucking thread in the history of shaggy/surly. 

Wasn't there some guy that had to teabag hot coffee last year for a bet here?  I'm still waiting to race @closetojumping........

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Futureman is Chris Plonsky?  I did not see that coming/not coming.  

nobody is getting fisted on camera.  I was merely saying that I would be willing to share my personal life with this site through a pay webcam feed if urban meyer became the coach here.  but that’s completely ridiculous and very simply isn’t happening so there will be no public fisting. 

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

nobody is getting fisted on camera.  I was merely saying that I would be willing to share my personal life with this site through a pay webcam feed if urban meyer became the coach here.  but that’s completely ridiculous and very simply isn’t happening so there will be no public fisting. 

May you be raped by a fuck pride of lions.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, futureman said:

Isn't all fisting, public fisting though?  You can always spot a fister, and you can always spot a fistee, even long after the act.  At least, that's how I was taught coming up on the streets. 

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

lol not you.  you’re a huge fucking pussy.

its moments like this when I regret not having you on ignore, son. 

2 things.

!. i wouldnt need a brick 

2. you are a fucking moron not to appreciate the comeback line from "Chasing Amy". you uncultured swine

Just now, NorLa Horns said:

its moments like this when I regret not having you on ignore, son. 

2 things.

!. i wouldnt need a brick 

2. you are a fucking moron not to appreciate the comeback line from "Chasing Amy". you uncultured swine

son?  you should call me daddy.  I’d obliterate you. 

actually let's just keep the fisting on this thread and keep the real discussion on the other one. 

The Urban Meyer or bust thread: for when you want Urban Meyer to Texas, or want to repeat 50 times a day that he's not coming to Texas, but REALLY you wanna talk fisting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2020 at 5:41 PM, WinningIsHard said:

A fire Tom herman thread started in 2017 when he was hired. That thread doesn’t seem to have aged well bud. I’d say maybe wait till 2021 football season to toss out your super credible, super serious perspective. If surly doesn’t take futureman serious from here on out about urban Meyer then I’ll fist his ass on the same account just before he fists his own ass. Call it a warm up for the big show. 

"The Aristocrats!"

Urban's not just a winner, he's an immediate winner. In his four previous head coaching stints, his first year improved by FIVE wins from the previous coach's record, on average - BG went from 2-9 to 8-3, Utah from 5-6 to 10-2, Fla from 7-5 to 9-3, and tOSU from 6-6 to 12-0. 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Urban's not just a winner, he's an immediate winner. In his four previous head coaching stints, his first year improved by FIVE wins from the previous coach's record, on average - BG went from 2-9 to 8-3, Utah from 5-6 to 10-2, Fla from 7-5 to 9-3, and tOSU from 6-6 to 12-0. 

BMF

3 hours ago, Tex Long said:

So he's 39-8 in his first year at 4 programs ... basically a 10-2 average in those years.

That doesn't seem like it sucks.

4 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Tom would have lost...Urban is a winner

Tom would have insisted on staying in ICU an extra week despite multiple doctors telling him he's totally fine and can go home and then tell everyone how hard recovering from covid is and that you can't expect to recover from covid like he did.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TexasEx said:

You don't have to convince us (save for futurefistman) that we want CUM. We do. 

hey I want urban, too.  it would be incredible to have urban meyer on the 40, just amazing.  it’s naive to think he’ll be here though.  he won’t be in austin and you won’t get to see me fist myself on camera. as usual that act will stay behind closed doors. 

6 hours ago, ztejas said:

Tom would have insisted on staying in ICU an extra week despite multiple doctors telling him he's totally fine and can go home and then tell everyone how hard recovering from covid is and that you can't expect to recover from covid like he did.  

Good health is really really really hard.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic