Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

10 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

arrested development no GIF

I think if you let him lock himself in a dark room and just focus on X's and O's he could still be a great OC. It's hard to fathom that he's forgotten everything he ever knew about football. And it seems like the type of hire Saban would make.

Edited by TXpride

2 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

The funny thing is a CRNA isn’t truly an RN. You can be an RN without ever graduating from college. A CRNA is more like an advanced degree, similar to a Physician’s Assistant (PA). CRNAs usually have a supervising Anesthesiologist, but not always. My wife worked in a hospital that lost their anesthesiologists for a while (retirement and death), so the CRNAs took over in a limited fashion (i.e. - they could do unsupervised intrathecals, but not epidurals).

Once the hospital got a couple of anesthesiologists hired, it became apparent how much an inferiority complex the CRNAs had. They quickly came to think of themselves as doctors, then reality returned. 

They do make good money, about what most pediatricians make and more than most PAs.

CRNA talk not going away. 

LMAO!

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

fuck this clown!

You'd think the athletic department etc... would care enough about this impact on recruiting to request that Urban Meyer come out that he is not going to Texas. Or that CDC would come out and back his coach publicly. 

That's why the silence says a lot. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

That's the most regarded negative recruiting I've ever heard of. "Right now, Texas has a piece of shit fraud as a head coach, but reports say they are about to hire one of the greatest football coaches of a generation. You wouldn't want play for that team, right?

LOL, yep. The actual negative recruiting is probably other schools telling kids there's no way Herman gets fired.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wood said:

LOL, yep. The actual negative recruiting is probably other schools telling kids there's no way Herman gets fired.

that is precisely the situation we are in.  urban isn’t and never was a real candidate. herman will be here and kids don’t want to play for him. 

Edited by futureman

40 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

So Ewers decommitted due to "published reports" that indicate Urban Meyer may be the next Texas Football coach, and not the fact that the product he was watching Tom roll out was shit on every level.

Got it.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic