Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

9 minutes ago, Deej said:

Peace Out Whatever GIF

Exactly! Arguing with RD is like building a pencil with erasers on either end. It’s pointless. Besides we are all gonna burn in hell for wanting Urban anyway and RD posted a while back if we did hire Urban that RD would lead the charge to burn down buildings and piss in their ashes. So there is that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Exactly! Arguing with RD is like building a pencil with erasers on either end. It’s pointless. Besides we are all gonna burn in hell for wanting Urban anyway and RD posted a while back if we did hire Urban that RD would lead the charge to burn down buildings and piss in their ashes. So there is that. 

RD is an aggy double naught spy.

BevH708.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Wrong, we have pretended that we are like Cal and Stanford and have never gone “scumbag”. 40+ years of mediocrity that has occurred because of fans that think like you. Thankfully, dinosaurs like you are getting culled from the herd. Our younger generation fans want to win and create a machine. We have done it your way and are sick of the lack of results. We are getting Urban who is going to change the culture for good and win us the hardware we are craving. The BMD are in board. The fans don’t give a shit about your antiquated view of “ethics”. Bill Powers is thankfully gone. He thought like you and prevented Saban from coming here which has proven to be a calamitous decision. We are not going to she the same mistake twice. 

We gave into "you people" when you demanded a rape enabler just had to be on campus. And then again when you insisted Texas Football had to look the other way when someone who was under felony indictment for distributing controlled narcotics to students on a school campus just had to be given a scholarship.

No. Enough.

We gave into "you people" and you failed to deliver. Your "scumbag until we win" mentality is your personal baggage. It doesn't need top be the future of Texas football.

You are the epitome of people who can't envision success without acting like a scumbag. Not all of us have gone through life with your baggage. Some of us understand it is possible to succeed without being a human piece of shit.

I get it you are adamant that we sink to the lowest level because "younger generation fans want to win."

Fuck them.

And I'm not even going to go into your "Bill Powers" verbal diarrhea. UT Austin doesn't have a 2.5 GPA junior college transfer and a 70,000 enrollment because Bill Powers said the same thing to others I am saying to you.

No.

You have your standards, we have ours.

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

We gave into "you people" when you demanded a rape enabler just had to be on campus. And then again when you insisted Texas Football had to look the other way when someone who was under felony indictment for distributing controlled narcotics to students on a school campus just had to be given a scholarship.

No. Enough.

We gave into "you people" and you failed to deliver. Your "scumbag until we win" mentality is your personal baggage. It doesn't need top be the future of Texas football.

k81Cdlt.gif?noredirect

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What I'm saying is the "scumbag" contingent got your drug dealer and rape enabler. And now you are coming back insisting you need more.

If we are seriously going to consider hiring Urban Meyer, where is the limit of the "scumbag" contingent in continuously asking for yet more and more odious human pieces of shit? What defines the human piece of shit where you admit your approach has failed?

For me, the "human piece of shit" limit is Urban Meyer.

And please, point to another D1 football program that knowingly and intentionally brought in a rape enabler and a drug felon to be able to beat teams the caliber of TCU and OU and failed.

Maybe the problem isn't that we aren't big enough scumbags. We've given the scumbag contingent a lot and they haven't delivered.

Maybe there is another way other than hiring a human piece of shit to prove just how big of scumbags we are willing to be.

Edited by Randolph Duke

6 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

To me, this is the height of why sportswriters are the dumbest people in the world paid to write. A coach is in an impossible position when he is either a candidate for a new job or on the hot seat in his present job. There are no good answers.

So you have sportwriters repeating the same impossible questions "Coach are you considering going?/Coach do you think you'll hold onto your job?" From mortifying lack of imagination and self-congratulation for asking the tough question (the same tough question every other moron congratulates himself for asking), they act out the same sad charade every season.

"Coach X is being dishonest when he says he isn't thinking of taking a job while coaching this season."  "Coach seems disturbed about his jeopardy even though he says he's not."

Half the fanhood plays right along.

The vast majority of sports pundits love what they do because it's unvarying; any idiot can do it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

What I'm saying is the "scumbag" contingent got your drug dealer and rape enabler. And now you are coming back insisting you need more.

If we are seriously going to consider hiring Urban Meyer, where is the limit of the "scumbag" contingent in continuously asking for yet more and more odious human pieces of shit? What defines the human piece of shit where you admit your approach has failed?

You vacated any moral high ground when you said you’d lead the charge to burn down the campus and piss in the ashes. I don’t know if you are aware but arson and needless exposure of yourself in public are crimes. Lol.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

No. Enough.

You are the epitome of people who can't envision success without acting like a scumbag. Not all of us have gone through life with your baggage. Some of us understand it is possible to succeed without being a human piece of shit.

I get it you are adamant that we sink to the lowest level because "younger generation fans want to win."

Fuck them.

And I'm not even going to go into your "Bill Powers" verbal diarrhea. UT Austin doesn't have a 2.5 GPA junior college transfer and a 70,000 enrollment because Bill Powers said the same thing to others I am saying to you.

No.

You have your standards, we have ours.

Hahahahaha. What in the actual fuck is this? Someone needs to alert the orderlies that this booger-eating lunatic has gotten loose again and has taken over the warden’s terminal at the looney bin. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 5

To me, this is the height of why sportswriters are the dumbest people in the world paid to write. A coach is in an impossible position when he is either a candidate for a new job or on the hot seat in his present job. There are no good answers.
So you have sportwriters repeating the same impossible questions "Coach are you considering going?/Coach do you think you'll hold onto your job?" From mortifying lack of imagination and self-congratulation for asking the tough question (the same tough question every other moron congratulates himself for asking), they act out the same sad charade every season.
"Coach X is being dishonest when he says he isn't thinking of taking a job while coaching this season."  "Coach seems disturbed about his jeopardy even though he says he's not."
Half the fanhood plays right along.
The vast majority of sports pundits love what they do because it's unvarying; any idiot can do it.

I’ve always had this issue myself, but a lot sportswriters and media I’ve asked about it always say it’s what their publications want asked (generate clicks etc...), and/or you can get a baseline reading of how the questions are answered then vs. later etc..., and can factor in actual factual data that occurs after etc...

Mostly I hate when the questions are repeated.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

Wasn't Ramonce Taylor dealing drugs?

How did we put up with that piece of shit Mack Brown?

winning! winning not only cures everything  but also acts as prophylactic... 

besides, I thought Ramonce didn't deal, he liked the weed too much to sell any! lol  That's when the OU contingent came up with the "book 'em bonghorns" line.

1 minute ago, PHLaggie said:

winning! winning not only cures everything  but also acts as prophylactic... 

besides, I thought Ramonce didn't deal, he liked the weed too much to sell any! lol  That's when the OU contingent came up with the "book 'em bonghorns" line.

I like weed, but an entire backpack full ain't for personal use.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You vacated any moral high ground when you said you’d lead the charge to burn down the campus and piss in the ashes. I don’t know if you are aware but arson and needless exposure of yourself in public are crimes. Lol.

Lol.

You vacated the high ground when you purposely omitted the modifier I included when I said "I would (metaphorically) lead the charge to burn down the campus and piss on (not in you fuckwad) the ashes."

"Metaphorically"

Edited by Randolph Duke

1 minute ago, Randolph Duke said:

Lol.

You vacated the high ground when you purposely omitted the modifier I placed immediately preceding when I said "I would lead the charge to burn down the campus and piss on (not in you fuckwad) the ashes."

"Metaphorically"

No. I said in the ashes. You fire starting pervert. Lol. 

• Haha 2

So, RD... I know I'm just an Aggie (sorry, aggy)-- but going back to the topic of the thread, Urban Meyer or Bust-- you're pretty much on the side of "Bust"?  Urban Meyer seems like a surefire way to winning one or more national championships by UT. No bueno?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

No more hills Randolph, put your flag down bud. Joshua Moore stepped out into a street and racked a fucking shell into the chamber of a pistol. You think that shell was made of play dough or it had fairy dust in it bro? He plays for herman. Get on this fire herman train and then when we hire urban yell from the tallest tree...preferably in like Oregon or Washington state. Lol 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

So, RD... I know I'm just an Aggie (sorry, aggy)-- but going back to the topic of the thread, Urban Meyer or Bust-- you're pretty much on the side of "Bust"?  Urban Meyer seems like a surefire way to winning one or more national championships by UT. No bueno?

He's worried Urban will upstage Jimbo. 

We already hired a special teams quality control coach and signed a backup DE you stupid Ag. We’re basically ‘80s OU at this point.

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

No more hills Randolph, put your flag down bud. Joshua Moore stepped out into a street and racked a fucking shell into the chamber of a pistol. You think that shell was made of play dough or it had fairy dust in it bro? He plays for Herman. Get on this fire Herman train and then when we hire urban yell from the tallest tree...preferably in like Oregon or Washington state. Lol 

Tom Herman.

Tom Herman claimed he couldn't win without Casey Horny. And Leatio. And Joshua Moore.

And "you people" want Herman fired.

To hire (Urban) a person who has IMMENSELY lower ethical standards than Herman.

10 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Dude, Mensa is only one who wanted Hornet or Lettao, the only opinions around here were skepticism to outright disdain from anyone who knew who either was.   

You’re yelling at the wrong clouds, you should be in front of Belmont calling for Mensas head for insisting we play in the mud then shitting in the playground.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

You don't get to join this conversation. We know where aggys stand on the issue of ethics.

fisher rape.jpeg

Just now, Randolph Duke said:

Tom Herman.

Tom Herman claimed he couldn't win without Casey Horny. And Leatio. And Joshua Moore.

Now you’re getting it bro! We already hired the urban Meyer who doesn’t win. Let’s hire the one that wins this time. Then when the program is humming along do the bill gates PR thing and hire a choir boy. It’s so simple it’s almost unbelievable lmao. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Dude, Mensa is only one who wanted Hornet or Lettao, the only opinions around here were skepticism to outright disdain from anyone who knew who either was.   

You’re yelling at the wrong clouds, you should be in front of Belmont calling for Mensas head for insisting we play in the mud then shitting in the playground.  

Mensa wanted, many of us said "Hell No" and the "scumbag contingent of UT athletics" said otherwise. You got your way.

The ethical contingent got shouted down for the rape enabler and the drug dealer. You have had your say. You haven't delivered. Time to go another direction and that isn't deeper into an ethical sewer we should have never started down to begin with.

Edited by Randolph Duke

Tom Herman.

We want Herman fired because he’s an asshole who can’t win an easy conference.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Mensa wanted, many of us said "Hell No" and the "scumbag contingent of UT athletics said otherwise."

The ethical contingent got shouted down for the rape enabler and the drug dealer. You have had your say. You haven't delivered. Time to go another direction and that isn't deeper into an ethical sewer we should have never started down to begin with.

He's right. We have no other choice but to hire Bill McCartney.

4 minutes ago, markstanco said:
27 minutes ago, Deej said:
I like weed, but an entire backpack full ain't for personal use.

I liked the days when there were trunks full of weed, stealing televisions, and whipping some dudes ass on the side of the road. Not the days of piss charts and lectures of how hard winning is.

I get your point. But your got your rape enabler and your 3* drug felon. And you didn't deliver. Neither did your rape enabler or your 3* drug felon.

Back to the end of the line.

Edited by Randolph Duke

I think RD is just pointing out Herman chooses odd hills to die on. A 5 star future stud QB dealing xanax pills in high school? Sure let’s bring him on and hope he changes his ways. A middling TE that’s contributed nothing to the team in 3 seasons like Leatio? Yeah that guy should have never been allowed on campus. There’s plenty of other average football players who made better choices in high school deserving of that scholarship. Sorry it’s just how the world works. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I get your point as well. A 9 win ceiling is good with you. Which is fine if you want that, and I'm sure you are happy with the last decade since that is what you want.

Winning titles regularly kinda defeats his aggy shtick. 

9 minutes ago, markstanco said:

I get your point as well. A 9 win ceiling is good with you. Which is fine if you want that, and I'm sure you are happy with the last decade since that is what you want.

No, you don't get my point.

Let me help you.

My point is we followed you when "you people" insisted we needed to look the other way and allow a rape enabler and drug felon on campus. The "scumbag program" contingent got what you asked for. Now, you are claiming you need far more scumbag latitude.

NO.

Why should we continue to follow you down an ethical sewer when your scumbag philosophy has proven to be a failure?

We gave in to the scumbags, the scumbag philosophy proved incapable of the "Holy Grail" of being able to beat TCU and OU.

Even though you got your "needed" rape enabler and a drug felon.

Walk me through why the non-scumbag contingent needs to give in even more and drive UT athletics into something that even the faithful cant stand to be associated with, just to beat TCU and OU in football.

We gave the ethical scumbags what you wanted, you failed to deliver, and your only response is that Texas athletics isn't willing to go even deeper into an ethical sewer.

No.

Edited by Randolph Duke

Maybe the best way for a lot of these kids to break the cycle and quit making poor decisions is to find success playing football and get a crack at the next level and the financial security that it offers and the doors that it opens. 

KermitTeaSip.jpg

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

No, you don't get my point.

Let me help you.

My point is we followed you when "you people" insisted we needed to look the other way and allow a rape enabler and drug felon on campus. The "scumbag program" contingent got what you asked for. Now, you are claiming you need far more scumbag latitude.

NO.

Why should we continue to follow you down an ethical sewer when your scumbag philosophy has proven to be a failure?

We gave in to the scumbags, the scumbag philosophy proved incapable of the "Holy Grail" of being able to beat TCU and OU.

Even though you got your "needed" rape enabler and a drug felon.

Walk me through why the non-scumbag contingent needs to give in even more and drive UT athletics into something that even the faithful cant stand to be associated with, just to beat TCU and OU in football.

We gave the ethical scumbags what you wanted, you failed to deliver, and your only response is that Texas athletics isn't willing to go even deeper into an ethical sewer.

No.

So what is your way to returning to glory with a clean coach RD?  Don't tell me you got the verbal from Jesus?

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic