Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

I just have to laugh at this kind of trolling.  What kind of sad and pathetic life one must have to actually take the time to do this as their mental stimulation/entertainment.  It says a lot more about one's own pathetic existence than anything else.  But it's always nice to feel some schadenfreude about another pitiful human being out there.  Well done. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, UTDD said:

I just have to laugh at this kind of trolling.  What kind of sad and pathetic life one must have to actually take the time to do this as their mental stimulation/entertainment.  It says a lot more about one's own pathetic existence than anything else.  But it's always nice to feel some schadenfreude about another pitiful human being out there.  Well done. 

Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

• Fuck You 44

Others can speak to the connection IT has but Nahlin is the one discounting Sark. I know his upside was intriguing enough for Texas to vet at one point. Sark was also getting a lot of good references from people Texas listens to. My contact is on the money side outside of the school and the athletic department and I have not learned anything new since the Sunday after the Kansas State game. Money is lined even for a non Meyer coach,  that I know. 

Edited by Newy25
  • Hook 'Em 6

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I texted someone who knows more about this shit than TFB times 100. He sent me a one word response to Steve fucking Sarkisian being a real candidate for Texas: “Nope”

What are the odds that CDC was the one who wanted to vet out Sark along with Franklin? Outside of Meyer, I know there was a money coalition behind Matt Campbell but that was also true last year. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Others can speak to the connection IT has but Nahlin is the one discounting Sark. I know his upside was intriguing enough for Texas to vet at one point. Sark was also getting a lot of good references from people Texas listens to. My contact is on the money side outside of the school and the athletic department and I have not learned anything new since the Sunday after the Kansas State game. Money is lined even for a non Meyer coach,  that I know. 

Nahlin is not the only one discounting Sarkisian. On that I am certain. 

• Hook 'Em 8

5 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Nobody gives a shit about aggy except other aggys, and nobody gives a shit about those aggys.

Ergo nobody gives a shit. So fuck off aggy. You too Figurelli.

I had a conversation with a buddy of mine who is an aggy and he asked me what was the best CFB game I ever watched?  I said, ”Simple, Vince Young Rose Bowl....Jan 4, 2006.  Best CFB game ever...”  His response was ”I was in Tuscaloosa in 2012 when Johnny beat Saban and the Tide....best aggy game ever!”  I told him ”you just summed up the entire sorry existence of aggy football with a meaningless game in a season you finished 3rd in the SEC West and went to the Cotton Bowl......mine was for the National Championship”  Thats the difference between a team that never has and a ream that will.  #BDE # CUM

• Hook 'Em 9

47 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Cut the aggy some slack.

They just had the best season they've had in 30 years, and the best they'll have for the rest of Jimbo's tenure, and were left out of the playoffs because no one has ever or will ever give a shit about aggy.

That is a hard realization to process for them. They will never beat alabama again, and this year proves that unless they're able to do that, there's no championship in aggy's future, ever.

They obviously thought by going to the sec, they'd get some of that one loss and still in the playoffs love. They didn't realize those rules only apply to sec teams that matter to the conference (and country, for that matter). aggy is not on that list. aggy has never been and will never be on that list. No amount of conference changing, coach hiring, or political posturing will ever make it happen.

In cfb there are big brothers and little brothers, and aggy is painfully realizing that moving to the sec and hiring Jimbo's has only made them a little brother who runs his mouth louder and to a different group of friends. He's still a little brother, and always has been.

So, if this dumb shit mouth breathing red ass fuckstick needs to ease his pain by spamming our board, I say have at it. I smile at every post as each one reminds me how painful it must have been to see osu and nd on that final four list.

But hey, at least you get to lose to mack brown again as your consolation prize. Or "not want to be there," as I'm sure you'll say after.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

In cfb there are big brothers and little brothers, and aggy is painfully realizing that moving to the sec and hiring Jimbo's has only made them a little brother who runs his mouth louder and to a different group of friends. He's still a little brother, and always has been.

You forget who you are talking about, they don’t realize shit, slowly or otherwise.  They are so fucking detached from reality it will never sink in.   These are the same dorks who claim 5 MNCs from before any of them were born, and a couple conference championships that many of them were there to see them actually not happen.  

No, a decade or so from now they will add 2020 to the wall, and in 80 years aggy will marvel at a dozen or so new MNCs that no one living will remember or contest.  

it happened in their delusional minds and that’s good enough for those fucking weirdos. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I texted someone who knows more about this shit than TFB times 100. He sent me a one word response to Steve fucking Sarkisian being a real candidate for Texas: “Nope”

Good. That bitch can go virtue signal and bawl all over himself on a practice squad somewhere. Fuck that waste of talent.  

Could you, uh, ask said person about Corch Irving's inclinations? 

Haven’t been in this thread much in the last week or on the shag much at all with work and deer hunting.

Anything happening other than that racist fuckstick, Daniel Figurelli, a former PwC Houston intern, coming in here and trolling around? Any news on urban or are we still in a HOLD pattern?

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Haven’t been in this thread much in the last week or on the shag much at all with work and deer hunting.

Anything happening other than that racist fuckstick, Daniel Figurelli, a former PwC Houston intern, coming in here and trolling around? Any news on urban or are we still in a HOLD pattern?

Just standard goofballness. Nothing new.

2 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Yes, holding pattern. Sarkisian was a possibility, then he was not. Not that he's relevant to the BDE UM or bust thread. Anyways, since you were recently in a deer blind any news you care to share? 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/21/2020 at 10:38 PM, closetohumping said:

I actually live in California.  I am trying to lure these unemployed night crew sleazebags in, call the cops and tell them there's an underground midget prostitute ring whose secret phrase is "Herman has earned another year.  You're not gonna fire a 7-3 coach who honestly should be 9-3, and maybe even 11-1 if it weren't for Keontay Ingram."  shhhh

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, pearlandhorn said:

Wait didn’t one of the insiders say they know a guy who hunts?

1 minute ago, TexasEx said:

You don't know anything other than that your knuckles will be knee deep in your sphincter by mid-January. 

I am the board’s greatest asset. you provide no value. I don’t even know who the fuck you are. I am the tip of the spear when it comes to insider knowledge from the very top. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Cuernavaca said:

He will be 3rd or 4th round on measurables and tape.

No way. He's 6-7 or undrafted all day. As a WR, he does literally nothing well. Hands? Nope. Route Running? Fuck No! Hips and quickness in and out of breaks? Another fuck no. Uses his size to high point the ball? Nope. He's tall and fast in a straight line. That's about it. 

Toss in the attitude and "other" issues and you have a big fat nope in the draft. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, totallynotabuttpirate said:

No way. He's 6-7 or undrafted all day. As a WR, he does literally nothing well. Hands? Nope. Route Running? Fuck No! Hips and quickness in and out of breaks? Another fuck no. He's tall and fast in a straight line. That's about it. 

To be fair, him being a shitty route runner sounds like an indictment of the coaching he's received over the last three years more than anything else

Just now, dcar00 said:

steve fucking sarkisian is not going to replace tom herman as the coach of Texas. holy shit.  the guy has more red flags than you can imagine.

You float Sarkisian out there, so then the Art Briles dipshits say "hey, Art's not as bad as Steve" (which is a fucking bold-faced lie).

Sarkisian though...

spacer.png