Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
6 hours ago, FloridaHorn said:
The thread may die before UM is named coach....the activity has slowed considerably. 

Think people are slowly beginning to realize if Herman coaches the bowl game, he's here through next season.

No

3 minutes ago, ousux said:
The thread may die before UM is named coach....the activity has slowed considerably. 

Think people are slowly beginning to realize if Herman coaches the bowl game, he's here through next season.

What people?  It seems extremely unlikely they are going to fire him the week before the bowl game.

Edited by Texas Wahoo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ousux said:

If he was coming back Hand would have already been let go. Imo that is a bigger indicator than him coaching a bowl. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Hammerhead said:

This right here.  Urban it is. 

I have been going through all the potential scenarios and this is the one I accept. People say that may delusional but it makes sense. True, I am disregarding any other explanation or rumor or intel. Don’t care.

Urban or Bust! 

• Hook 'Em 4

25 minutes ago, ousux said:

I was thinking that but I think we let Mack coach against Oregon 

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

What a shit show.  My wife and I left at the half.  I listened to the second half on the radio on the way back to Austin.  Tyrone Swoopes tried and failed after Mack put him in the game.  Mark Fucking Helfrich for the 30-7 win.  Good times for Duck fans.  

9 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Therman is gone. The thread will be comparatively quiet now through the end of next week given the holiday, bowl game, and tOSU's first playoff game. Stay focused. BDE. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

The thread  needs some Raquel Welch.   Because at age 79 she looks better than Kendra Scott and Tom Herman. 

A4BDEEC8-C4E9-4D21-9ED7-71A2357687DD.jpeg

You people should check out how glorious Raquel was in that B-movie comedy with Bill Cosby & Havey Keitel that she did..... "Mother, Jugs, and Speed"

MV5BZjllMWVkMzAtOGQ1ZC00MzQyLTkzMDUtMTcyMWNhNjg4MDk5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.thumb.jpg.bcc7486da38aea87a6a9bb59e68ccdcb.jpg

35e470c022dac1bd915a9c0c749f6922.jpg.eb805efe94056e5720e459b6f9225b4d.jpg

2123722841_MV5BYjcyMWE0MjItOGQyYy00OGQ5LWE4ODAtNjgxZTI2MTBkNjI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR045480270_AL_UX477_CR00477268_AL_.jpg.3c04162696df558c22a91d31c73cbab8.jpg

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Therman is gone. The thread will be comparatively quiet now through the end of next week given the holiday, bowl game, and tOSU's first playoff game. Stay focused. BDE. 

I have the focusness! I have the Big Holiday Energy too! Presents! Santa! Fuck ya! Thread slowing down means nothing. It’s the Holidays. We’re all distracted! Eggnog! 

Urban or bust!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I have the focusness! I have the Big Holiday Energy too! Presents! Santa! Fuck ya! Thread slowing down means nothing. It’s the Holidays. We’re all distracted! Eggnog! 
Urban or bust!

The fact that you are still here and engaged is flabbergasting. No way you actually have ovaries. But if you do....
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

What a shit show.  My wife and I left at the half.  I listened to the second half on the radio on the way back to Austin.  Tyrone Swoopes tried and failed after Mack put him in the game.  Mark Fucking Helfrich for the 30-7 win.  Good times for Duck fans.  

I remember the PC.  Helfrich even said "man you're good at this press conference thing."  I wonder if Mack stays if he wins that game.

8 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

The fact that you are still here and engaged is flabbergasting. No way you actually have ovaries. But if you do....

Happy to disappoint. Ovaries blazing! Lol. But true! I just can’t quit the thread. May need some type of intervention when the announcement is made? Or not? I already did my shopping. Prepping for dinner tomorrow. Covid basically ruined anything social IRL I’d be doing right now. I can multi-task and bake at the same time. I’ll eventually fall asleep. 

I am taking all of the quietness as a good thing. Not a repeat of the Saban fuckery. Urban is happening! 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Happy to disappoint. Ovaries blazing! Lol. But true! I just can’t quit the thread. May need some type of intervention when the announcement is made? Or not? I already did my shopping. Prepping for dinner tomorrow. Covid basically ruined anything social IRL I’d be doing right now. I can multi-task and bake at the same time. I’ll eventually fall asleep. Sooner than later. 

I am taking all of the quietness as a good thing. Not a repeat of the Saban fuckery. Urban is happening! 

fat kid no GIF by South Park

....Til Gabriel blows his horn.....(signaling UM)

• Haha 1