Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, Assman said:

BTW, I just talked to a plugged in BMD and he confirmed that we are no longer considering UM.

Big Massive Dildo, Uterus Masturbation? Only weird shit I see here is it’s 2020 for gods sakes, buy a new dildo with batteries. That chorded shit had to of gone out in the 80’s. Filthy animal. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

From a good not great source that says he talked to a great BMD source-

1. Tom Herman is a goner 

2. Nothing has changed on our end re: Urban since the Thamel article. Basically, of course there’s a chance we could get played but nothing has been derailed in the timeline. 
Animated GIF

• Hook 'Em 8

19 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

What was the Anwar tweet that was removed after Fat Ketch said that is was not how he heard the conversation going down?

7 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Actually I think it had something to do with Herman being a liar.

When was this?

12 minutes ago, Caddox said:

1. Tom Herman is a goner 

2. Nothing has changed on our end re: Urban since the Thamel article. Basically, of course there’s a chance we could get played but nothing has been derailed in the timeline. 

story justice GIF by Primer

12 minutes ago, Caddox said:

1. Tom Herman is a goner 

Animated GIF

You had me at #1.

image.gif.9b7bf4485471c12972dc8c9137665cfd.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Caddox said:

1. Tom Herman is a goner 

Animated GIF

Waiting for someone to rhyme #1......

15 minutes ago, Caddox said:

1. Tom Herman is a goner 

Animated GIF

I tend to believe this. I think Urban is still in play. I believe Saban denied interest in Bama several times before he landed there.  Just like Urban's mouthpiece. Also, this belief is reinforced by rumors of BK. Which I believe is so far fetched that UM is much more likely.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

A few weeks ago you said he is never coming here, I asked you if you had sources and you said no! The last few days you said you have information from Belmont. So now you do?

I never said I didn’t have sources. I have a source at the top of belmont. urban to texas is a pipe dream that was never based in reality. he never reciprocated any interest. none. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

I never said I didn’t have sources. I have a source at the top of belmont. urban to texas is a pipe dream that was never based in reality. he never reciprocated any interest. none. 

well a source at the top of a private university in Nashville is pretty much shit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I tend to believe this. I think Urban is still in play. I believe Saban denied interest in Bama several times before he landed there.  Just like Urban's mouthpiece. Also, this belief is reinforced by rumors of BK. Which I believe is so far fetched that UM is much more likely.
Also, y'know, Urban himself denied he was going to Ohio State less than a week before he was announced as the new Ohio State head coach.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, UrbanTheMeyer said:

Also, y'know, Urban himself denied he was going to Ohio State less than a week before he was announced as the new Ohio State head coach.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Urban, thanks for posting. Yes I believe this is following that pattern. 

12 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

What drugs are you taking tonight? Anyone with 1/2 a brain looking at my posting history can tell I'm not a troll.  You could not spell ignore dumbass. 

He was talking about the guy you were responding to, dumbass. Put him on ignore. Or at the very least, don't take him so goddamned seriously. He is a troll.

Edit: Either that, or we just outed futureman's sock.

Edited by Rimbo
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Augustus said:

You might be right and I may be dead wrong.  My perception of Urban is that the thing that makes him great has a lot less to do with X's and O's, as I said, and much more to do with the mental aspect of the game, which is why I think he'd do fine with all those egos in an NFL locker room.  

It's true that "others were spectacular failures," as you mentioned.  But that doesn't differentiate them from a ton of (maybe even most?) NFL coaches.

I've never had cause to research this, but I'd wager most NFL coaches get fired, and many of them have performed no better than Saban or Spurrier did.

This is all probably pointless, though.  I'd be really shocked if he took an NFL job, though I badly wanted JJ to hire him instead of McCarthy.

@immamac we need an agree to disagree button. Derka would lead the site