Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, Newy25 said:

I am not advocating Urban should go to the NFL. But Jesus Christ that league has given Wade Phillips like 10 head coaching jobs and someone like Mike Fucking McCarthy can get a second head coaching job. Even that ridiculous scrub, Gregg Williams keeps getting opportunities as a defensive coordinator in spite of having no discernible abilities whatsoever. 

The notion that Meyer is not a fit in a league that has proven to hire complete fucking retards repeatedly is kind of laughable to me. 

636575974175263502-c03-titans-30.jpg?wid

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, GringoSalado said:

I dunno, some dipshit on Gottlieb this AM said Urban to Jacksonville because he can do the NFL thing and solidify his legacy in No. Fla. I recognized the voice but didn't catch the whole segment so I'm not sure who it was.

The old North Florid legacy.  The legacy that every football coach aspires to reach so he doesn't have to pay for a beer or a meal ever again at the Jacksonville Chili's.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I can't remember but off the top of my head I think his 2nd tweet here aligned pretty well with someone else decommiting or not picking Texas. Maybe Bowman?

The second tweet was inferring that Sanders was going to decommit. This was right after Bowman decommited 

1 hour ago, DFW Horn said:

Name a big-time CFB coach who didn't have a strong ego. Hell, it's the only reason for CUM to return to coaching. Try to do it a 3rd time for another team.

He doesn't need the fucking money.

which means Saban retires from Alabama and takes the USC gig after next year.