Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 hours ago, GringoSalado said:

I dunno, some dipshit on Gottlieb this AM said Urban to Jacksonville because he can do the NFL thing and solidify his legacy in No. Fla. I recognized the voice but didn't catch the whole segment so I'm not sure who it was.

If you have the chance to solidify your legacy in No. Fla., you have to do it. You know what they say, if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

There was a high stakes poker game in Austin last night into this morning and part of the conversation around was that getting Urban required a move to the SEC.  Don't know if that is an Urban condition or not but interesting thing is that several of the players said that was already in motion!! Talks have been had with SEVERAL SEC ADs and that they very much prefer UT to ** **.  

• Fuck You 36

Just now, thecabra said:

There was a high stakes poker game in Austin last night into this morning and part of the conversation around was that getting Urban required a move to the SEC.  Don't know if that is an Urban condition or not but interesting thing is that several of the players said that was already in motion!! Talks have been had with SEVERAL SEC ADs and that they very much prefer UT to ** **.  

Negged.

4 minutes ago, thecabra said:

Keep sucking that sec dick, aggy

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thecabra said:

The Aggy is strong in this one. Makes total fucking sense when he made the playoffs multiple times in the Big 10 and watched OU make it 4 times. Pretty sure conference affiliation doesn't make a shit to him. Especially ND supposedly being his dream job. So therefore your story is bullshit. Take it to TexAgs. Bitch 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

The Aggy is strong in this one. Makes total fucking sense when he made the playoffs multiple times in the Big 10 and watched OU make it 4 times. Pretty sure conference affiliation doesn't make a shit to him. Especially ND supposedly being his dream job. So therefore your story is bullshit. Take it to TexAgs. Bitch 

No shit. And BTW where are the LDE guys from last night that like to point out  the fishy troll posts?

10 minutes ago, thecabra said:

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I was at an underground cock fighting ring last night (taking bets like I always do) and suffice to say there were NUMEROUS BMDs and Austin celebs in attendance. I can't share everything I heard but the general sentiment around the room was that "Aggie" is really turning the corner to become the flagship public university in the state of Texas from both an academic and athletic standpoint (especially their women's basketball team). One very prominent celeb with UT ties (I can't say who it was but trust me that EVERYONE here knows his name) basically said that if Texas doesn't make a move to try and join the Pac12 and steal away Mario Cristobal that he will never donate another cent to the program and will seriously start thinking about moving to College Station and becoming a booster for the elite football program that they are building down there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, thecabra said:

You can’t even win your own division in your conference.  27-25 & 76-37-5.  Go get your fucking shinebox out little brother.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I was at an underground cock fighting ring last night (taking bets like I always do) and suffice to say there were NUMEROUS BMDs and Austin celebs in attendance. I can't share everything I heard but the general sentiment around the room was that "Aggie" is really turning the corner to become the flagship public university in the state of Texas from both an academic and athletic standpoint (especially their women's basketball team). One very prominent celeb with UT ties (I can't say who it was but trust me that EVERYONE here knows his name) basically said that if Texas doesn't make a move to try and join the Pac12 and steal away Mario Cristobal that he will never donate another cent to the program and will seriously start thinking about moving to College Station and becoming a booster for the elite football program that they are building down there.

image.jpeg.7d471c0068a5f83f33a1b45782de33b4.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, FloridaHorn said:

image.jpeg.7d471c0068a5f83f33a1b45782de33b4.jpeg

Haha that's really funny! I think my older brother was watching that movie the other night. He's in college and really likes older movies like that. What's it called again?

Edited by ztejas
Let me know when this aggy troll impression wears thin