Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

37 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I was at an underground cock fighting ring last night (taking bets like I always do) and suffice to say there were NUMEROUS BMDs and Austin celebs in attendance. I can't share everything I heard but the general sentiment around the room was that "Aggie" is really turning the corner to become the flagship public university in the state of Texas from both an academic and athletic standpoint (especially their women's basketball team). One very prominent celeb with UT ties (I can't say who it was but trust me that EVERYONE here knows his name) basically said that if Texas doesn't make a move to try and join the Pac12 and steal away Mario Cristobal that he will never donate another cent to the program and will seriously start thinking about moving to College Station and becoming a booster for the elite football program that they are building down there.

I'm glad I read this again.  the first time I thought you were at an underground cock ring fight.  it seemed plausible on first read.

• Haha 1

Anyone heard from [mention=492]BurntOrange&White[/mention] since his infamous post? I wanna believe him and he’s been a poster on here for a while so figured someone might know him irl.
First of all, his friend must be Rip Van Winkle, since we've known it was done/happening 4Eva! And yeah... c'mon OP.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

73F2A6E4-4540-4ABD-BEFF-B3D1744A60DB.gif

Nicole44 is OFFICIALLY the First Lady of the Urban Meyer or Bust thread!!! We need more women around here promoting BDE instead of the tweezer pincher shit Michelle is posting about Finebaum and Turtle on Twitter.

• Like 2